Dynamat

hojo802

Hello all

I have obtained some Dynamat extreme from someone who brought them but don't them anymore. I want to put it in my Mazda5, at least the front doors. Now I took off the front door the other day and was overwhelmed a little bit. Here are my questions

1. Do I take off the inner black plastic panel to access the outer door panel so I can put a layer of dynamat? and How?
2. Should I cover the Power Window Motor when I put a layer of Dynamat on the inner plastic panel?
3. Other than the front doors, what is the next area you would put a layer of dynamat on?

Thanks in advanced for any info.

Hello all

I have obtained some Dynamat extreme from someone who brought them but don't them anymore. I want to put it in my Mazda5, at least the front doors. Now I took off the front door the other day and was overwhelmed a little bit. Here are my questions

1. Do I take off the inner black plastic panel to access the outer door panel so I can put a layer of dynamat? and How?
2. Should I cover the Power Window Motor when I put a layer of Dynamat on the inner plastic panel?
3. Other than the front doors, what is the next area you would put a layer of dynamat on?

Thanks in advanced for any info.

yes,to get the best results,you need to reach the outer door panel,but how,i dont now man,i dont have a mazda 5,sorry...

dont put any on the motor,because if you ever need a warranty replacement,well you know what mazda will say!

then,i d do the back doors,the hatch door,ant trunk floor,to insulate it from the road noise,you will be surprised of the difference it does,i do every car i can(the trunk)the most noise you get is from there...

Has anyone used it in their 5? I think at low speed the 5 does a pretty good job in noise control. But on highway it can use some more help from the road noise. I guess it's the floor that should be done for highway noise?

any cars has the problem of the road noise,thats why if you can afford it,do the dynamat on the floor,especially on the fender wells,to get the maximum results!

Back