CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

If you can't decide on color, take white, it has all of them. If you don't like Mazda's colors take black, it has none.

That is one of the problems with the CX-5 I like all the colors when visiting the dealer, which is unusual usually when I am looking at buying a new vehicle there maybe one or two colors that I actually like in that case I take the black.

If you can't decide on color, take white, it has all of them. If you don't like Mazda's colors take black, it has none.
Neither are a "color" to me. In fact, the CX-5 "color palette" is pretty much an oxymoron!

Last edited:
In the Netherlands they say : Any color is good, as long it is black !!!

(although I`ve a white CX-5...hahaha)

IMG_20140215_081920_zps08bde56a.jpg

What an amazing picture. Looks like it could have been taken right here in Northern California. Not the Ho Chi Minh City most of us Yanks imagine!!

What an amazing picture. Looks like it could have been taken right here in Northern California. Not the Ho Chi Minh City most of us Yanks imagine!!

Thanks! Pics taken in Da Lat (Đ Lạt), located in the South Central Highlands of Vietnam. Not too far from HCMC, roughly 300km away

Car looks great, vinyl roof?
carbon fiber like viny wrapped roof

duynguyen, that car looks absolutely fantastic!
thank you!

Here you can see that the 20 inches wheels are perfectly suitable for the CX-5.........enough sidewall (45) to have comfort...................picture looks awesome @Duynguyen !!

The white looks so nice, I was thinking of getting white and doing some chrome accents but the car looks great without maybe a chrome grille.

Her are the first pictures of my 2014 Mazda CX-5............

The wintertires with Borbet LV5 (17 x 7J ET 50)

My old en new car together...............

In April fitted with TSW Sochi Rotary Forged 20 x 8.5J ET 40 and Pirelli`s P Zero 245/45/20............New pictures (better) coming up !!

Last edited:
Back