CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Here's my baby. Just bought 3 weeks ago so I haven't done anything yet, but the first 2 things I'm going to do are tint the windows and powder coat the wheels matte black. I'm also going to wrap the roof and mirrors in matte black, and then I think I'll leave her alone for a little while. :)

pia0.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my baby. Just bought 3 weeks ago so I haven't done anything yet, but the first 2 things I'm going to do are tint the windows and powder coat the wheels matte black. I'm also going to wrap the roof and mirrors in matte black, and then I think I'll leave her alone for a little while. :)

Nice, looks just like mine ;) ...apart from the roof rack. Your windows are already tinted, or do you mean the driver and front passenger sides?

Nice, looks just like mine ;) ...apart from the roof rack. Your windows are already tinted, or do you mean the driver and front passenger sides?

There's the factory privacy glass, but I'm going to tint the whole car as well. It will darken up the back even more. I originally didn't request a roof rack, but the dealer had to locate an AWD model for me, and it just happened to have them. They didn't charge me for the roof rack or the retractable cargo cover which would have been an extra $450.

There's the factory privacy glass, but I'm going to tint the whole car as well. It will darken up the back even more. I originally didn't request a roof rack, but the dealer had to locate an AWD model for me, and it just happened to have them. They didn't charge me for the roof rack or the retractable cargo cover which would have been an extra $450.

Good deal on the extras! I'm happy enough with the privacy glass, in all honesty this car has more than I need, almost too much! (nah ;-) )

I plan on tinting the driver and passenger windows but leaving the back alone. Another reason I wanted the Touring was for the privacy glass :) I want to get a trailer hitch so I can get a bike rack for my Mountain bikes.

I plan on tinting the driver and passenger windows but leaving the back alone. Another reason I wanted the Touring was for the privacy glass :) I want to get a trailer hitch so I can get a bike rack for my Mountain bikes.

Sounds like me.
I've ordered my trailer hitch to go with my North Shore Bike rack from my previous car Nissan Murano. By the way best bike rack ever for mountain bikes.

Picked up my 2014.5 last Friday. Its a Touring with Bose/moonroof, crystal blue/sand interior.

CX-5_zps7d7a47de.jpg

That's a nice rich blue color on your Touring ^ , what's it called?

Deep Crystal Blue Mica new for 2014.5+
They replaced the Stormy Blue Mica (which I have)

Right. The crystal blue is darker than the stormy blue.
Can be mistaken for black in cloudy weather.

Mine on the lot waiting to be picked up (hopefully today) if not tomorrow. 2014.5 GT with tech. I was waiting for the 2015 models to come out and finally got the spec sheet at the same time as mine arrived and there is no change in between a 2014.5 and 2015 besides a price hike

2qx7xxk.jpg

Mine on the lot waiting to be picked up (hopefully today) if not tomorrow. 2014.5 GT with tech. I was waiting for the 2015 models to come out and finally got the spec sheet at the same time as mine arrived and there is no change in between a 2014.5 and 2015 besides a price hike

2qx7xxk.jpg

I see you got the extra hood/roof protection ...kidding ;) You'll like the CX-5, its a great vehicle and in my 25 years of driving the best I've owned.

I see you got the extra hood/roof protection ...kidding ;) You'll like the CX-5, its a great vehicle and in my 25 years of driving the best I've owned.

It had the extra wheel protection plastics which I pulled off after it was delivered and I'm looking forward to this car, it actually feels similar to my BMW 328 IS coupe in terms of handling. I think it will be a great family vehicle, a little smaller as its replacing a Murano, so downgrading from a 3.5L V6 engine to a 2.5 4cyl... hopefully the lower gas consumption will make up for it.

well it was "snowing" so I tried to get a donut pic lol (quality is partly because of snow).

Those TSW Mallory looks awesome on your CX-5 !!! (cabpatch) Much better, so much better than the Lexani`s !! Have you got a rim-protector on your tyres, Chris ?

One point : the center-caps (TSW) has to be black ! hahahaha (thats a joke)

Do you know the weight of those wheels ? Please fill up the list on the topic : http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123837770-Wheel-and-tire-weight

Last edited:
Those TSW Mallory looks awesome on your CX-5 !!! (cabpatch) Much better, so much better than the Lexani`s !! Have you got a rim-protector on your tyres, Chris ?

One point : the center-caps (TSW) has to be black ! hahahaha (thats a joke)

Do you know the weight of those wheels ? Please fill up the list on the topic : http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123837770-Wheel-and-tire-weight
my tires have a small rim protector, but I already got some paint scraped off because I had to go off the median. I plan on getting it repainted at the end of the month. I was going to put this in the wheel cap but they put the caps on accidentally and I don't want to remove them atm.
$T2eC16dHJHIFFhnMWhK3BRkU47wwSw~~60_3.JPG

my tires have a small rim protector, but I already got some paint scraped off because I had to go off the median. I plan on getting it repainted at the end of the month. I was going to put this in the wheel cap but they put the caps on accidentally and I don't want to remove them atm.

You could always plastidip the center caps. Quick and easy and nobody would ever know. :)

Back