CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Your pearl white is really beautiful... and I'm not normally a fan of white cars, but Mazda did a great job on this shimmering white. This color was runner-up for me.

My CX-5

Love the Liquid Silver; here they call it Aluminum.

Very nice. The Liquid Silver was the runner up for me. Actually, I would have taken either silver or white. The AWD models are hard to come by here in Florida so I just told the dealer what I wanted and to find it for me in white or silver; they found white.

Very nice. The Liquid Silver was the runner up for me. Actually, I would have taken either silver or white. The AWD models are hard to come by here in Florida so I just told the dealer what I wanted and to find it for me in white or silver; they found white.

(2thumbs)

The silver is pretty! Since my last vehicle was silver I wanted something different so chose the white. Very glad I did too. Love it!!

This is not my CX 5 (yet) but I was curious how much this would cost if I painted the stock wheels myself and added the black on the mirrors and top ? :p

IMG_0681.jpg

I saw that picture and was like damn... I must have it...

This is not my CX 5 (yet) but I was curious how much this would cost if I painted the stock wheels myself and added the black on the mirrors and top ? :p

IMG_0681.jpg

I saw that picture and was like damn... I must have it...

I'm doing this exact setup with my car, except that I'm powder coating the factory wheels matte black.
Here's the breakdown of what I've been able to work out locally here in Jacksonville.
Tint - 20% all the way around $155 -
Powder coat wheels matte black - $80 per wheel, plus $15 per wheel to remove and remount, $49.95 for lifetime nitrogen refill - total $460 (includes tax)
Wrap roof and side mirrors in matte black vinyl - $300

I asked about a whole wrap but it was $2700 so I'm just going to wrap the roof and mirrors.

Hope that helps.

I was considering the matt roof as well, got a quote and decided against. Now that I have matt black instead of shiny black wheels I think ill try it

I guess I will need to reconsider that look - spoke with a few shops that could do it and they said that the vinyl will last only about 2 years before it fades a bit and will begin to look ugly because of it being in directly sunlight on the roof and top of mirrors. They said yeah it looks awesome, but redoing every 2 years or so wouldn't be worth it in their opinions (2 diff places said that same thing).

Going to have to think about this haha.

under the hood... finally, an air intake at the front of the engine! ...and 2 cup holders ;-D

original.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks your CX looks great, I always had black vehicles but the CX-5 in either black or white looks really good I am going to have a hard time deciding on which color to get.

Back