CX-5 Lowering Springs

Corksport should get some in stock for sure. I, at this point, may as well wait till after christmas. Its then i intend to stock pile parts for a spring install day. Maybe i'll even warm up to an intake by then.

Maybe a group buy on H&R springs? Or better yet corksport springs.

How's that sway bar upgrade coming along?

DOH! there i go off topic again, lol.

I will let the shop manager know to get some in stock. We do not offer group buys on non-CorkSport parts, there is not enough margin. Sway bar development is humming right along! In the process of confirming fitment on the AWD as our shop car is the sport FWD.

Cool beans on the sway bar. You guys really need some springs to go along with it. I figure making this car faster is a no go so may as well make it handle really good.

I disagree. I'm friends with Kritz and I'm on the NATOR NY facebook page... you're almost as tall as he is.

I maintain my position of modeling parts. :)

That's very sweet of you to say :) You mentioned a Nator NY FB page and I just had to request a join! You guys are tops and Steve is super good people!

I talked to Corksport today. They're still working on their own version of the lowering springs.
They still sell H&R springs. They don't do installs ;-(

i have them on right now but seeing CS' springs appear to have a more aggressive drop

How do you like your H&R springs? Is the ride much different than with stock springs?

not much different its pretty close to stock. the wife doesnt notice a thing

Certainly does not look close to stock to me; in fact when I put my stock wheels back on for about 3 or 4 days it I could definitely tell the difference (aside from how ugly it looked).

Back