Custom vinyl overlays for P5

good thing about vinyl is you can always pull them off and have stockies again ;)

how many pieces of vinyl is that matrix kit?

after doing the curve on the foglights I'd think the tail light might be somewhat difficult.

Dlovtsur said:
P5 smoked bumper lenses! ;)
I'm totally with you there. I want to see some smoked bumper lenses - there's a whole thread on how to get rid of the orange bumber lenses and changing them out for RX7 lenses (which are white) or something. I'm not too fond of the stock look, but I really don't want to have to go through all the trouble (& cost) of changing the bumper lenses.

So, my vote: p5 smoked bumper lenses!

whitemp5seattle said:
I'm totally with you there. I want to see some smoked bumper lenses - there's a whole thread on how to get rid of the orange bumber lenses and changing them out for RX7 lenses (which are white) or something. I'm not too fond of the stock look, but I really don't want to have to go through all the trouble (& cost) of changing the bumper lenses.

So, my vote: p5 smoked bumper lenses!
Please?!?!?! (bowdown)

misbehave said:
Is it going to be illegal if I want to get the blue overlay for the p5 fog lamps?
Most states (probably all) do not allow red or blue to be displayed from the front of the vehicle. Some states only have red in the laws but if you drive with the blue fogs turned on, you're asking for attention.

True, in Arizona the law reads that a vehicle can have a white and yellow to amber lights to the front while being operated on a public roadway. The rear can only have red and yellow to amber lights

rednecks_r_us said:
True, in Arizona the law reads that a vehicle can have a white and yellow to amber lights to the front while being operated on a public roadway. The rear can only have red and yellow to amber lights
Im definately down for the overlays for our MSP's...like mentioned before, you would get hella business from us MSP'ers....Great idea...i say go with it!!

MSP#735

So........................... Did we ever get an end answer on overlays for the front amber on the headlights for the MSP and the red to cover the white on the tails?!

a0alvl said:
So........................... Did we ever get an end answer on overlays for the front amber on the headlights for the MSP and the red to cover the white on the tails?!
WHat kind of answer do you need? They're available. Search for "bluebatmobile" and you'll find threads with pics of both.

Back