Custom vinyl overlays for P5

i still want to see some pics of the fog overlays, all colors please...

also, do thye interfere with the brightness of the lights? like blackout tail covers

will they fall off over time? or fade? more questions as i think of them

protejay5 said:
i still want to see some pics of the fog overlays, all colors please...

also, do thye interfere with the brightness of the lights? like blackout tail covers

will they fall off over time? or fade? more questions as i think of them

ditto.

i still need to see them before committing. anyone have any pics of the fogs yet? (yellow preferably)

I got my foglight overlays today. And although it is like 9 degrees outside, I'll try to install them today. It'll take me a while though because I need to heat up the surface I'm working on. Vinyl doesn't like being applied in the cold. Found that out firsthand in my photo/tech class when this girl made this stupid giant decal of her name to put on the hood of her Geo and tried putting it on when it was freezing outside.

2 things ...

1st: VERY NICE 350Z BAT.

and

2nd: I too am interested in yellow fog overlays & Yellow vinyl to cover the amber lense in the Mp3/Msp/sedan headlights.

Blue Batmobile said:
I have an mp3 test car in San Diego. I will met with him in the next few days;).

Bat

Nice ...

Hey BAT I am Greg ... I emailed you about yellow film for my MP3 ... I am interested in your 10 dollar deal, but I will wait for you to finish testing so I can order more than just the fog film. What are you going to be test fitting with the Mp3?

Some smoke accents. Sidemarkers were brought up several times. Any mp3's wanna post some pics of their rides, so I can get some ideas of what I may do?

Bat

sidemarker/headlights

2004_0123msp0009.jpg
2004_0123msp0007.jpg

Last edited:
for 10 bucks, Id love some smoke out tails, for the MP5. Once you have them made, and some pictures posted the money will be on the way.

I still want that overlay idea I emailed you about. If you even *think* it can be done, *PLEASE* let me know.

Full smoked taillight kit

Blue Batmobile said:
A Full smoked taillight kit will be more than $10 ;).

Bat
That's fine, I'm interested in the complete smoked taillight kit for the MP5.

Back