Taillight red vinyl for the clear sections?

^hobbby model paint? here is mine, red turns and dark smoked reveres...
23.jpg

Thanx!Haha!I go through a lot of Quik Detailer,lol!

Anyway,for the rear valence,I just basically covered the entire bumper(cept for the valence) w/ newspaper and covered the exhaust w/ a plastic bg and painted the valence w/ Krylon Fusion flat black and let it dry of like 20 min.That's all!Saved myself 200 bucks instead of gettin' DG CF.

haha yea i hear ya on the quick detailer. i used to run through that stuff all the time, but then i moved and im in college so my baby sees the automatic car wash :( which i hate but i dont have the time, and my apt doesnt let you wash cars in the parking lot (plus were in a state of drought)
ANYWAYS! i appreciate the info on paintin the valence, ill probably do that in a few weeks. ive gotta put my megan springs on this weekend, so i might do it next weekend.

Aww,that sux.But I guess you gotta do what u gotta do.Anyway,enjoy ur black valence.I know I do,haha!

so how do i order from the bluebatmobile
cause i wanna get the redouts fer my top circles?

i may have just gotten a bad batch of turn signal overlays from bat were way too big. I had to do some trimming to get the right fit. Not trying to kill his sales or anything, just want you to be aware if you wanna do the turn signals you may have to trim it. The reverses were the right size though. Much easier to do also since they arent part of the curve of the tail light housing.

Latest posts

Back