Covering lower dash?

SenorCorwin said:
HAHA... no. That s*** sucks. Wont look clean itll look like a whole bunch of CF stickers.

the cornors down low would suck the weave would streach and become uneven. Theres alot to it.

Id wrap it the same color has the inset fabric on the sides of the seats dex. You have to pull the whole dash you use this glue made esp for this. You spray the glue then steam the fabric while streching and working it around. Ill snap you some shots that i did. Its a b****.

if done correctly i think it would work.

Matthew said:
if done correctly i think it would work.

Im in a really bad mood... so id suggest you shut the hell up cause you have no idea what your talking about. Do you know how thick that s*** is? Best result are on engine bay accents like fuse box covers and s***. Each seem in the dash would be a nightmare. Ever wallpaper? Can you get all the pictures to line up? try doing it with cf tape paper it doesnt work.

Dexter said:
Ive never done it before. but ive read up alot, and i have books, now just for a bunch of experiemeting...

not too sure im a big fan of leather though..nor the cost... but thanks for the idea.

I think a dyed chamois would be nice, depending on the rest of your interior. Thin, and a sheet of it glued on should be low cost. Or possibly some other fabric.

what the hell is your problem corwin? i know the s*** would be a b**** to line up thats why i told him to see what size it could come in. now relax, and go take your agressions somewhere else.

CF dex? hmmm, those who live in glass houses should not walk around nekkid.....errr...I mean throw stones.
Anyway, I would do some suede. Yes, I said it...suede...wanna fight about it.

vindication said:
CF dex? hmmm, those who live in glass houses should not walk around nekkid.....errr...I mean throw stones.
Anyway, I would do some suede. Yes, I said it...suede...wanna fight about it.

hahahahah nice.

vindication said:

What? Who said I was anti CF? ive got a CF hood ferchristssake.

Unless i am not understanding your post?

I figured having so much cf in the car warrented a flame from you, like matt. A cf hood ok, covering dash in cf, hmmm I dont know. not really my style but then again, we cant all be perfect

vindication said:
I figured having so much cf in the car warrented a flame from you, like matt. A cf hood ok, covering dash in cf, hmmm I dont know. not really my style but then again, we cant all be perfect

not the whole dash, just the lower section. im not even sure id like it, thats why this thread is here. to help generate ideas, pics and other such nonsense.
but s*** like cf gas door cover totally gets a flame. (alright)

i wasnt specifically talking about you, im saying in general.

corwin, pics? get off your stoned ass and post dem bitches.

raining... and i drove all day today. I will get pics.
Dexter said:
i wasnt specifically talking about you, im saying in general.

corwin, pics? get off your stoned ass and post dem bitches.

the line that runs the length of the dash and divides the dash into two. im speaking of the lower side of the line.

Back