(Cleveland Area) May Monthly Meet - Kumo Japanese Buffet Parma, Sat May 19 3pm.

:
'92 Miata, '06 MS6
before you guys say anything, I checked the schedule and there is nothing going on for NASA or Grand AM on the 19th, so...

KUMO Japanese Buffet
1975 Snow Rd
Parma 44134

Sushi is pretty good, as is the rest of the food (hot & sour soup isn't that great). I've been there a few times with people from work, and once with Phen. Maybe this is what Lauri needs to finally eat there (she works next door...)

Never been to this place, only been to Watami which while very good, is also a little pricey for dinner buffet. Count me in for this one Pablo.

To make this process fair, everyone needs to have an opportunity to choose a meeting place. We are going to the Barroco on April 21st it is only fair that another member choose for May. If others think my suggestion is wrong, we'll go with the majority.

Honestly, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread. "Why is Pablo setting up the May meet too?" hahaha

if we are definately getting back to having monthly meets, we could do what we used to do at c6c ... iirc at each meet we would put everyone's name (in attendance) in a hat and whoever's name got pulled, picked the next monthly meet, so at Barroco we can pick a name and that person can pick and schedule for May. just my .02 fwiw.

I like Lauri's idea!

And I'm out for the 19th as I'll be at Mid-Ohio with PCA.

Yep... we used to do that. Got to go to a variety of places that way. It was pretty cool. I really do wish that club didn't die the way it did. Oh well...

Yep... we used to do that. Got to go to a variety of places that way. It was pretty cool. I really do wish that club didn't die the way it did. Oh well...

yeah, after being infiltrated and over run by the devil x 2.5, it had no hope of survival. : ( but at least the good ones have found a new home and continue to thrive!! : )

Back