(Cleveland Area) July monthly meet

There is a 90% chance that we are out as well. I might have to work saturday. I should know for sure tonight or tomorrow night.

Or we could cancel this for this month, do it in august to have more time to plan, and use the cookout on the 22nd as our meet due to low attendance?

Ok, so I don't feel bad about backing out for work. I would say lets just agree on an August date and carry over the location and time the same. We can't do the 4th, that's my birthday and Jenny will be doing the 3-day breast cancer walk in Cleveland.

What do you guys think about the weekend of August 22nd?

I've got a friend coming down (bikingpro5) with a supercharged P5 from Canada and he would like to meet the local Ohio crew. :)

So Evan you mean the 25th? Bc autox is the 26th at toledo and the 22nd is a Wednesday...

Last edited:
I'm so dumb. I've got a huge calendar right in front of me too... How about the 19th then?

I work the 19th. I only have Friday and Saturday's off. So it would have to be the 18th if it's that weekend

18th will not work for us (Tammy's sister and family will be in town) but don't let that deter the meet.

we have a wedding to attend on the 18th, so may not make it then either ... although we see a bunch of you alot anyway : )

Back