(Cleveland Area) July monthly meet

Originally Posted by Perro del Sol
We're out, for the 28th as we have to work with Mazda Canada for a ALMS Corral @ Mosport, Checking on the 14th
good thing Big Daddy has me around for our social/Grand-Am schedule ... as ALMS @ Mosport is July 21 weekend

Hey, let's be fair here, as I did know we will be out of town that weekend, where, doesn't matter..hahahahahaha....

We're tenative, depending on the time.

Ditto...

1,2. Jordan and Christine (1 car)
3,4,5. Larry, Jen, and Andrew (1 car)
6. Evan (1 car)
7,8. Marlon, Lauri (2 cars)
9. Jake (1 car)
10,11,12. Jon, Tammy, and Chloe (1 car)
13, 14, 15. Josh, Steph, Sophia (1 car)

1,2. Jordan and Christine (1 car)
3,4,5. Larry, Jen, and Andrew (1 car)
6. Evan #2 (1 car)
7,8. Marlon, Lauri (2 cars)
9. Jake (1 car)
10,11,12. Jon, Tammy, and Chloe (1 car)
13, 14, 15. Josh, Steph, Sophia (1 car)
16. Evan #1 (1 car)

Fixed, good lookin out, #2/#1 on track.

I actually like it, you can quickly see how many people to expect for a table. But thanks for thinking of me and my OCD, Larry. ;)

I heard nothing back from crocker so I'm in contact with the manager at champs to see if he can pull anything off for parking.

Jon, would you be able to update the first post with the date/time and location (when it's confirmed)? I have a terrible memory...

Jordan did you nominate a time? I didn't see anything in my quick read-through..

First post updated.

I'm thinking 2pm, if need be we can park in the garage but why do it if we don't have to :p and my friends brother is the manager at champs so I'm gonna talk to him within the next couple days.

So the parking is out, parking garage it is but champs at 2pm sounds like a good time to me. Whats everyone think?

I don't think Marlon, Marc or I will make it. We're working on Spicy. Sorry, guys.

Back