Change Of Plans For Saturday Meet!!!

SPRFLY

:
vivid yellow '03 Protege 5
HEY ALL, the city of garland called me about 11:45am and asked if we had still planned on haveing the car show.. and i said yes, he told me that the park will be closed off from 10-12 for the easter egg hunt.. then i asked if we could park all the cars in the softball parking lot, but, he said that there are games on saturday. so we are pretty much moving the meet.

MEET AT THE DYNO LOCATION!!! MEET AT THE DYNO LOCATION!!
Saturday, March 19, starting at noon

3221 Skylane Dr.
Carrollton, TX 75066

Map to get there:

Mapquest

i cked all the parks and they are all having the easter egg hunts that same saturday. so we have to move it to just a parking lot. then maybe go somewhere together and have lunch, or after 12noon most of the parks will be free of the egg hunts and we could go have the cook out then

bb owens has a frisbee golf corse too..

i am so sorry for the last minute change..

Last edited:
Just to clarify something... we called the City of Garland multiple times on having the meet there at the park... We started calling in November and they just now got back to us...

We can still have it at that location but we wil be limited in what we can do there until after Noon...

Let us know what you guys want to do...

Come to the dyno day, you dont want people to drive up, only to have a meet in a parking lot :(

ATTENTION ALL!!! let me run this idea by you... Meet at the dyno event, they have plenty of parking, we can BBQ if someone brings a grill, heck I will bring my grill if needed.. One location, one meet, and everyone can witness me pwn on the dyno!!

I am getting some other non mazda imports to come too possible..

That sounds like a win win situation! I would post this everywhere you can so people know! Bring the pit to.

Yea but that kinda sucks for us guys driving in Fri night. But well find something to do! HMMM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM~

We're leaving the South side of Houston around 7. We should be on the North side around 7:30 or 8. After we pick up somepeople we will be headed to Dallas from there. We might make the party if we aren't too tired.

Will beer be permitted at this meet and what should one bring food wise I could stop by kroger and pick something up on my way to the meet?

It is strange that they would have an easter egg hunt the weekend before easter. Sounds like someone has their dates mixed up(probably me, lol) Oh well, I ain't complaining. Meeting at the dyno sounds awesome to me.

Oh, and if there is anything in particular I can bring to the meet(food, brew, sacrificial goat, baby oil, etc), let me know!

Back