Carbon fiber Stock exhaust manifold shield..

this was on of my first carbon fiber wrapped projects i did this about a year ago i took the stock exhaust shield and wrapped it in carbon fiber (real s*** not 3m stuff.) anyhow i used it for a few days then i started tearing down for my new turbo build and no longer need a stock exhaust shield so was GI to see if anyone wanted it something diffrent under the hood and noone else makes one im pretty sure so one of a kind i guess. anyhow make a offer on to the pics!

well when i started it i made a mold of the stock one. then i decided that for heat reasons i should prob wrap the stock metal sheild then exhaust wrap on the inside of it to help block the heat im going to get into make more CF parts since im laid off now but cant decide what theres a demand for. .

well when i started it i made a mold of the stock one. then i decided that for heat reasons i should prob wrap the stock metal sheild then exhaust wrap on the inside of it to help block the heat im going to get into make more CF parts since im laid off now but cant decide what theres a demand for. .
2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege lips. Make those and you'll be rich

2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege lips. Make those and you'll be rich
I actually want one of those. I contacted Isport about it after they made a limited run of them. They gave me a pretty good price. Either that or a full carbon DG lip, not that half and half that they currently sell.

maybe a low profile spoiler for the wingless guys, little something different. Something along the lines of what the evo guys have:http://rexpeed.net/2012/en/product.php?serial_type_2=3&serial_type_3=15&serial_type_4=3. Im thinking about going wingless but want something different. Looked on ebay for a low pro spoiler and all I have found was a thin strip that appears to be glued to the trunklid or held in place by tape. I have seen it on one car. It looks pretty good but not really for me. Just throwing ideas out there.

spiced i really like that idea.. ive been wanting to do something for a much smaller spoiler i think ima pick one of those up and see how much the size diffrence is

i thought about wrapping my front lip but there impossible to buy... so the only way i could do something like that is do core exchange

I actually want one of those. I contacted Isport about it after they made a limited run of them. They gave me a pretty good price. Either that or a full carbon DG lip, not that half and half that they currently sell.

Don't forget about the rear lip too! that's a hard part to find

Pretty impressive job! Bump for you definitely.

If someone does a run of CF MSP lips, I got first dibs on someone's OEM lip! haha

yeah my front lip is damaged so i sol on wrapping mine ima have to buy one to start with.. anyone like wind diffusers like this
p1010001__61632_zoom.jpg

Back