Canadian 2008 Mazda 5 Prices

Zoom5Zoom

:
Mazda 5 GS 5MT
GS ACC 5MT 21895 ++
GT 5MT 24815 ++
GT Leather 5MT 25945++ (includes ACC)
GT Leather NAV 5MT 28845 ++ (includes ACC)

5 Speed Automatic 1100

Includes a Rondo Bits Sticker

Last edited:
GS ACC 5MT 21895 ++
GT 5MT 24815 ++
GT Leather 5MT 25945++
GT Leather NAV 5MT 28845 ++

5 Speed Automatic 1100

And up go the Kia Rondo sales ........:mad:
Mazda needs to price this car a little more reasonably in order to compete and drive those sales numbers up.
I wonder what the US figures are for comparably equipped Mazda5?

GS ACC 5MT 21895 ++
GT 5MT 24815 ++
GT Leather 5MT 25945++
GT Leather NAV 5MT 28845 ++

5 Speed Automatic 1100

So by my calculations, the GS has gone up by 900 bucks and the GT by 920 bucks when comparing the 07 and 08 (assuming ACC and Auto tranny). I guess their justification of the price hike is going to be the inclusion of standard side air bags (on the GS), the 5 speed auto, and the other minor updates (standard mp3 jack, rear vents, etc...). It will be interesting to see how that compares with the US prices given the strong canadian dollar.

Any idea what the financing is going to be like for the 08's?

I'm willing to bet that Canadians will still pay more (couple grand +/-) than our US counterparts despite the strong dollar. This really sucks......
Anthony

Any idea what the financing is going to be like for the 08's?[/QUOTE]

No rates yet but should be lower I hope then when the 5 first came out

No rates yet but should be lower I hope then when the 5 first came out

How high were they when it first came out?? My hope is that they will be similar if not the same as their rates for the 2008 3 and 6 series.

I see you are in ottawa too. I talked to a dealer in Kanata today and his guess is that they will be getting them early december, although he could not give me any prices yet (?).

How high were they when it first came out?? My hope is that they will be similar if not the same as their rates for the 2008 3 and 6 series.

I see you are in ottawa too. I talked to a dealer in Kanata today and his guess is that they will be getting them early december, although he could not give me any prices yet (?).

You can PM me if you want we can chat from there.... the prices I show are accurate to the penny lol ;)

Back