Bush comments on Panama "That's a big, big, important canal!"

GrandBelialKey said:
bushdoll.jpg

this was the only political-ass thread so here is a pic I saw it's funny it came from http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm wake up and smell the fascism

(Need more political threads? Stay tuned)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED (2thumbs)

Last edited:
Let's petition the Mods for a "Political" Section

Pro5Monkey said:
(Need more political threads? Stay tuned)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED (2thumbs)

sigh. i guess you need to read the whole transcript from that. he goes on to say that there will be a tough fight (still) and that we need to stick it out. but if you want to keep getting your knee jerk chants and other stupid political reactions from Michael Moore this is the best youll be able to come up with.

Matthew said:
sigh. i guess you need to read the whole transcript from that. he goes on to say that there will be a tough fight (still) and that we need to stick it out. but if you want to keep getting your knee jerk chants and other stupid political reactions from Michael Moore this is the best youll be able to come up with.
Don't be so naive. Rove knows that the sound bite and the shot of that huge banner is all the people will absorb. And stop assuming that everyone who acknowledges the truth is a Kool-Aid drinking lemming of extreme pundits. Some of us are capable of using various reliable sources and our own reasoning and "s*** Filter" to reach these conclusions.

romecandleboy said:
lol, yeah, and then a new 'Midgets who drive Mazda Tributes' section as well (boom07)
The quality of discourse shown on this forum proves that a higher quality of person buys a Mazda.

Matthew said:
seriously, what is it with you equating everyone with michael moore ?
you're quick to drop trendy lines like "knee jerk" "tin foil idiot" etc... I mean, what about your political opinions do you think is so original ? everything I've ever read that you'e written - I've seen/heard other people say... You copy & paste and get your opinions from ann colture and the rest of the bias right wing media, bottom line. How old were you in 1994, matthew ? what made you this way ? ... your opinions remind me of when I was 14 in 1994, I was a right wing nut... watched rush limbaugh every night, became a member of the republican national commitee, and was sure I knew everything there was to know about what was going on in the world... that was because I didnt know s***... just like you, you dont know s***, and consequently - you absorb the most narrowest of views and take them to heart like they're the gospel.... well, I think your problem is that you dont know how many different types of people live in this world, and I also think you dont believe their lives, beliefs, opinions or culture are as important as yours -you're wrong. you may make a good stationary target in Iraq, but as far as being a human being... you have a long way to go.... and much to learn... maybe after the military chews you up and spits you out - then you'll be free to open your mind to the fact that were all gods children & deserving of respect.

Until then you're a scarborough country donny deutsch douche bag.

PS. I'll let you in on a little secret... we will pull out of Iraq, it will turn into a muslim theocracy, and the Iraq war will go down in history as another Vietnam.

Last edited:
Matthew said:

Three things here Matt.

1. Bush landing on that carrier in his flight suit was a cheap ass, bulls*** photo-op, nothing more.

2. I don't need Michael Moore to tell me what I think about Bush. I've seen about 10 minutes of Bowling for Columbine and I've read exactly 1 of his articles, which I posted on this forum, that's it. I use my own brain to think freely and it may not be perfect, but I never claimed it was.

3. Does the thought of Bush in that flight suit make your uniform tight?

GrandBelialKey said:
you're quick to drop trendy lines like "knee jerk" "tin foil idiot" etc... I mean, what about your political opinions do you think is so original ? everything I've ever read that you'e written - I've seen/heard other people say... You copy & paste and get your opinions from ann colture and the rest of the bias right wing media, bottom line. How old were you in 1994, matthew ? what made you this way ? ... your opinions remind me of when I was 14 in 1994, I was a right wing nut... watched rush limbaugh every night, became a member of the republican national commitee, and was sure I knew everything there was to know about what was going on in the world... that was because I didnt know s***... just like you, you dont know s***, and consequently - you absorb the most narrowest of views and take them to heart like they're the gospel.... well, I think your problem is that you dont know how many different types of people live in this world, and I also think you dont believe their lives, beliefs, opinions or culture are as important as yours -you're wrong. you may make a good stationary target in Iraq, but as far as being a human being... you have a long way to go.... and much to learn... maybe after the military chews you up and spits you out - then you'll be free to open your mind to the fact that were all gods children & deserving of respect.

PS. I'll let you in on a little secret... we will pull out of Iraq, it will turn into a muslim theocracy, and the Iraq war will go down in history as another Vietnam.

AWW HELL YEAH!

Very well said. Added to you positive rep. He'll have way different posts a year from now; unless of course he gets assigned to one of the CIA's secret torture camps, which will only reinforce his narrow and simplistic beliefs.

GrandBelialKey said:

Back