Bush comments on Panama "That's a big, big, important canal!"

This kid's just a flame-baiting troll...with a whopping 145 posts. It must be a slow day in high school.

Good guess. I'm in 29th grade and actually, I bagged school today. Tonight I'm gonna steal some money out of my mom's purse to buy beer with.

Oh, BTW, that's sarcasm.

Pro5Monkey said:
Good guess. I'm in 29th grade and actually, I bagged school today. Tonight I'm gonna steal some money out of my mom's purse to buy beer with.

Oh, BTW, that's sarcasm.
This post exposes you as the juvenille you are.(fu)

ah F-it were all on an equal playing field regardless of post count, it's an internet forum for gods sake... (lick)

i love the fact that when he started his speech he started talking about the baseball players in panama and how he heard they were great. and how he looked forward to visiting the canal with them. its liek WTF what do baseball players have to do with your visit to another country? come on now...

I think it would have been funny if the teleprompter came up saying "the international use of the panama anal" he would sound funny saying that.

mspdfreak said:
This post exposes you as the juvenille you are.(fu)

WOW! That's the first time I've been given the finger over the internet.
When I was a kid growing up, I watched "old-timey" sci-fi movies (Spaceballs) about this kind of thing, but I never, in a million years, thought it would be possible someday.

It is truly a miracle of modern technology. (headbang)

(headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang)

I almost snarfed my cancer-causing milk when I read that :)

GrandBelialKey said:
I think it would have been funny if the teleprompter came up saying "the international use of the panama anal" he would sound funny saying that.

(headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) total ******* destruction (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) serious you doods gotta record more s*** and make it out here ! (headbang) (headbang) (headbang) (headbang)

ChopstickHero said:
i like these threads. keep going. Bush is an idiot.

ChopstickHero.. Everytime I read one of your posts, I hear Ralph Wiggums' voice in my head (hah)

bushdoll.jpg

this was the only political-ass thread so here is a pic I saw it's funny it came from http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm wake up and smell the fascism

Back