Burrito Meet #2 - El Famous Burrito - Waukegan, IL - 05/16/09

Hey Guys and Gals I am from GR, MI but I will be in Chi over this Saturday the 16th you guys mind if I come hang out and eat some burritos with ya? And what's the time frame?

Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals I am from GR, MI but I will be in Chi over this Saturday the 16th you guys mind if I come hang out and eat some burritos will ya? And what's the time frame?

Not at all! Come on up. We're looking at meeting up around 1 and may or may not be doing some asshattery afterwards. We find ways to occupy the day.

Not at all! Come on up. We're looking at meeting up around 1 and may or may not be doing some asshattery afterwards. We find ways to occupy the day.

Hey Doc will be tied up until about 430 around time was there a contact # is could call to find out where you guys where at that time. I am going to be a Dempsey's on South Cicero until that time.

I'll PM you my number and you can just get in touch that way when you're free. Like I said, we'll probably find something to do. There's some talk of actually driving south for a shop opening... or maybe some birthday-related debauchery... we'll see.

I went to Qudoba today... that s***'s delicious... Got a queso burrito and they gave me a free drink because I was a student? :D
I lawve me some burritos.
I had the same thing yesterday... And the funny thing is... we have a chipotle right across the street, with another mexican joint less than a block away. (hand) And those are only the "bad" places. There are tons of others scattered about that could be called authentic.

Hey what time is this meet going down at???

Awesome! have tasty burritos at 1pm... drive down to champaign for car meet and cook-out style dinner...party down-town and drink heavily while getting into all types of debauchery during the final weekend of school, crash at skate shop with xbox360 and mini-ramp in back room. ??? Best weekend ever.

Awesome! have tasty burritos at 1pm... drive down to champaign for car meet and cook-out style dinner...party down-town and drink heavily while getting into all types of debauchery during the final weekend of school, crash at skate shop with xbox360 and mini-ramp in back room. ??? Best weekend ever.

yea this sounds really good, plus i'll be done with finals and ready to obliterate my brain. (chair)

Well I may be heading over with Will.. However I gotta see if thats cool with the boss...

Unfortunalty I will be riding with him.. RX7 still not complete.

I can't go to the burrito meet... :( have a school thing all day... are you guys going to the thing in Champaign? I might be able to go there but I don't wanna drive down alone.

Back