Post Burrito meet at my place 6/20/09

iguanaboy

:
Blk Mazdaspeed 3
Since this will be one of the few Saturday's I'll have off this summer I was thinking after the meet we could head back here and have some beverages and what not. Have X-Box 360 and Wii and myself for entertainment and will provide some food. Let me know if this is good with you, preferably by the 13th.

Burrito Attendance List:
Aric + Anna - Yes
Justin - Yes
Joel -Yes
Kladis
Napier
Andy
Santos
Dan
James
Djza
Supergoose

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the post carbon party was at Dans (cataphract) which is only a couple blocks from the meet.

I thought the post carbon party was at Dans (cataphract) which is only a couple blocks from the meet.

Had talked with a few people at birthday party and since this I don't get Sat off alot I picked this day, sorry.

Definitely looking forward to this. Let me know if there's anything we should/could bring, Pete.

I was going to shoot up there...but I had to fix my A/C unit that conviently started having issues when it got hot!

Of all the things I missed yesterday, this is the one I wish I could have attended. Sorry I missed it Pete. I had people in town from south carolina and san fransisco.

no problem Caleb, hopefully next time you can make it out. Thinking a Sat evening in July or maybe early August

Back