Burrito Meet #4 - El Taco Veloz - Chicago, IL - 08/16/09

yeah i walked outa the burrito place and everyone was gone...wtf. oh well..burritos were great id defiantly go back and try the bbq pork burritos next time

Caleb and Aric thought their cars got ticketed. We walked down there, and I walked back up and you guys were gone. You're a pretty big dude to just disappear like that.

hey guys.. sorry i didnt make it there.. but the weather just sorta sucked the energy out of me...
it was nice to see some of you @ stratz on saturday night though :)

Someone sent me a text. I have no idea who it was. I was out with family from out of state all weekend.

It was me. I didn't remember who said that they were going.. so I just sent out a mass one.

did i miss something here? what'd i do?

i'm bummed that i missed this one. should have had someone bring me back a burrito.

Yes it was just me until I mentioned you'd be there and the wife decided to come. I would have been there at 1pm instead I was a litttle late. There was a random group of guys with a Silver MS6 parked right at the door while we were there. They bailed before we realized who they were or were able to say hello.

Back