Brian_K's Build Thread

Those wheels look fantastic on the car. There is a guy selling a practically new set of them in our area, your photos aren't helping my wallet out any!

Let me know if I can help :)
haha i totally forgot you sold spacers, i'll send a pm your way
Those wheels look fantastic on the car. There is a guy selling a practically new set of them in our area, your photos aren't helping my wallet out any!
i like them a lot, but i just wish they were lighter and had a lower offset
Looks like my car.... But better!

Love the lug nuts and brake calipers
thanks!
"Less turbo bring removed" or "More turbo being installed"

Your Choice...
lol i'm only at 5psi right now and I'm planning on keeping there until i swap out the rods and pistons

Last edited:
Interior and engine bay shot. I'm gonna try to start cleaning up all the vac lines and hoses this weekend

p1030375g.jpg

p1030368r.jpg

love the p5 man looks real clean i wish i had the money to make mine look like this...does your new coolant resevoir leak? what did you put before adding the fitting? and did you add an over flow line or just the one at the bottom?

edit: and you should sell me your sls lock switch cover :D

CLEAN! My new favorite P5.

thanks man!

love the p5 man looks real clean i wish i had the money to make mine look like this...does your new coolant resevoir leak? what did you put before adding the fitting? and did you add an over flow line or just the one at the bottom?

edit: and you should sell me your sls lock switch cover :D

thank you :). No leaks so far, I just roughed up/cleaned the fitting and hole before adding some jbweld to seal everything up. There's just the line at the bottom and a small hole drilled into the cap for right now. I'll probably get around to modifying it more when i have more free time.

clean P5! What did you use to clean the engine bay? Thinking bout doing the same when the weather gets nicer. Mine looks beat

clean P5! What did you use to clean the engine bay? Thinking bout doing the same when the weather gets nicer. Mine looks beat

thanks, lol I just used water and a rag. I'm pretty lucky socal doesn't have any extreme weather conditions

Just a few small updates. Went down to a 40 series tire, not really liking it. I'll most likely be going back to a 45 series when i get new wheels. Also removed my turboxs type s bov.

Swapped out the oem oil drain plug for a magnetic one
a04d0ee7-a464-49c0-9030-263ee392b4d7_zps99daf2bc.jpg

swapped the ugly diy fender washers with some nice billet anodized gold ones
ed62b670-46ba-4055-aced-d150d610c8da_zpsa000b9b5.jpg

1b9d7e5b-7211-41bd-8f02-05fe434ecda6_zps3afe2838.jpg

and just a rear shot of the car
75d27808-4259-43ca-b782-00b8928c1953_zpsc147312d.jpg

Last edited:
adjusted both rear and front endlinks today, wiped it down with some quick detailer and took some photos. rear needs a bit of neg camber and i'd like to go lower but then i wont be able to get up my driveway lol

IMG_0060_zps3674662c.jpg

IMG_0063_zpsedb92246.jpg

IMG_0065_zpsc6cb8623.jpg

Back