Brian_K's Build Thread

Nice looks good man, iSport wing would look perfect on your car if they ever answered the damn emails haha

got my s204 lip in yesterday. When i opened up the box it was really bent out of shape, a few minutes with a heat gun fixed that though. layed on a thick coat of plasti dip and then mounted it. I need to pull one side out a bit more, but overall it looks good.

IMAG0551.jpg

small update:

I had some free time when I came home from school today so I installed the Mazdaspeed doorsills and the KMR V-Brace I picked up a few days ago. Turns out the right arm on the v-brace wouldn't clear the sway bar so I had to remove the AWR brackets in order to get everything to clear.
IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

small update:

I had some free time when I came home from school today so I installed the Mazdaspeed doorsills and the KMR V-Brace I picked up a few days ago. Turns out the right arm on the v-brace wouldn't clear the sway bar so I had to remove the AWR brackets in order to get everything to clear.
IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

Hey Brian,

Where did you pick up your Mazdaspeed door sills? Car looks great btw

-Blake

After chasing down the Fedex guy for a couple days I was finally able to replace my blown strut this afternoon. It was pouring out oil lol
IMAG0584.jpg

also found an old cargo net off my moms old camry, decided to use it to keep my toolbag from flying around.
IMAG0585.jpg

haven't updated this in a while. installing the turbo kit later today and did a mock up of my rear diffuser last night

Finally found my camera today, snapped a couple quick pics. Changed the wheels from bronze to gold and ordered some new tires.
Plans for 2013:
Projector Retrofit
Fixed Back racing seats
New Exhaust (either 2.5" or 3")
Start building a new motor

p1030358g.jpg

p1030361t.jpg

p1030362b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back