Brake Pads

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
When it comes to the time to replace the brake pads and rotors I am thinking about going with either EBC Green 2k series out EBC reds 3k series. I still have stock pads and rotors that where on the car when I bought it. As for rotors I am looking at Ultimax BlackDash USR slotted rotors or StopTech slotted rotors. My whole family uses EBC reds and they love them. My dad has Slotted rotors for better heat distribution and cooling. Do you guys run any of these products? If so how are they? I'm just trying to get ideas when it comes time to replacing the brakes I got.

Last edited:
When I owned a Neon, I ran Hawk HPS pads (SO GRIPPY!) and drilled/slotted rotors from R1concepts.com. Whole setup cost about $200 and was amazing in wet/dry grip. Actually it almost had too much stopping power haha

REDS..GO WITH REDS!! the slotted are great but carefull, make sure they are EBC and not Ebay imitation, those ebay ones crack from slots. Now, I say reds if you are doing track, other wise for daily driving...KEEP IT STOCK!!lol

Back