Black or Yellow painted headlights??????

luvmyprotege5

:
'02.5 Protege 5
I was just looking for some suggestions on whether I should paint my headlights black of yellow. I have seen black allover but have only seen body color( mine is yellow) once http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55714

The pics on that thread are not the best so it is hard to get a real image of what yellow would look like. Has anyone else out there done body color, and if so do you have pics of it? (help) (yellowp5)

luvmyprotege5 if you find out how to do it let me know...it accents the yellow protege well which Is what I have. I think its a good mod to the car

thax so far

I have been thinking about it and I think I am going with yellow. Its diff and not too commen(sp?). I also have another idea of wht to do thanx to another thread about painting headlights. If it works out I will post pics. It will be a killer look if it works.

supa saiyan pr5 said:
luvmyprotege5 if you find out how to do it let me know...it accents the yellow protege well which Is what I have. I think its a good mod to the car
There is a HOW-TO on painting headlights. It's not hard at all, and to do body color you would need to get a rattle can made up with the factory color.

Back