black magic tire tint

sonkinglo

anyone use them?? or any other tire tint?
they have red, blue and silver
i wanna try them..which color should i buy?
i have black p5

Don't like,wouldn't use,makes a mess!
Tires are supposed to be black but this is just my opinion.
And yes,I have tried it.It only tint slightly.Not worth it IMO.
Matt;)

That stuff is nothing more than a major dirt/dust magnet, and looks like crap after the first couple of miles. But other than that....it only looks good if you don`t go driving after applying it on. So....................SAVE YOUR $!:p

i stopped using black magic products on my car because they suck. i used to spray the tire wet on my tires, but after a while it just builds up. like someone said before, its a dust and dirt magnet. i cant imagine what it would like over time if it cad color in it...............................

what is a better choice to make the tires look good? i've been using the black magic crap and get sick of the dust it collects...

what do you guys use?

Get some green stuff and put 2Fast 2 Furious on your front winshield (peep)

j/k

I would stick w/ the classic black stuff.. Meguiars is da bomb

Yeah, I have to agree. That black magic tint stuff is a major waste of $$$. I tried it on my old '87 Dodge Colt and it made a mess and didn't last more than a day. I like the concept but they need to put a little bit more work into the formulation. (notcool)

I have used the blue tint, because I thought it went well with the mica flakes in the black paint. But yeah, that stuff gets all over the rims and everything sticks to it. The Meguires is waaay better though. I love that stuff

Back