Black hatchbacks Post em

KW Variant 1 coils
5460210753_05cc0265cc_b.jpg

hatchie, you have hands down one of the best ms3's I've ever seen. Absolutely flawless car my friend. And I LOVE the color on the wheels.

I just had a daydream of murdering out mine. Of course, ill never be able to get different wheels, but I could just paint the stockers I guess. Flat or matte finish black. Hmmm, itching now

Wowwwwwww that's exactly the lights i wanted and now i know how it looks like i'm definitely getting them on my 2006 mazda 3 gt.
By the way your car is amazing man!!!!!

here's mine. She's named Roxanne.... ;)

Attachments

• Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Front End.jpg
    Front End.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 176
actually I'm running Eibach's. I love them, the wifey thinks they're a little rough though haha. Coilovers should fix that ;)

wow Eibach's and they are sitting that low?? that's very suprising. Looks great nevertheless.

hey thanks for sharing...I have mine on full soft in the rear, cuz I have a 8 month old and so far so good for him.

any chance your running adj camber links in the rear? are you rubbing at all with 235s? I'm running 225/40's and also 18x7.5 but stock 2nd gen wheels cuz I didn't want to worry about having to rotate the tires all the time to keep it wearing even so I read that if you want it good then stick with SPC links so I did.

Last edited:
Back