Best wingless msp

nk2a said:
wingless.jpg
*right click* -> *set as background* -> *left click* (yippy)

i think in the near future we might have to setup a poll for who has the sexiest wingless msp.

Pirana said:
I though I join the party....(naughty)

Hmm took a pic with wing, then removed it and took another huh? (poke) LOL

Still definitely one of my favorite cars on the site though. And I must agree, all of these cars are equally as "best" in their own right.

here's another one from the same shoot - a little more creative - hope its not too big - sorry 56kERS

nk2a_moneyshot.jpg

nk2a said:
here's another one from the same shoot - a little more creative - hope its not too big - sorry 56kERS...
*Right click, set as wallpaper...*

You guys wait. One of these days 56K will make a comeback and I'll be the one laughing and posting "Sorry broadbanders" and "Cable users go make coffee" at the end of my thread titles and picture posts...

i need to get my fiberglass hood painted like this! i think i'm gonna drop it off this weekend...since my cars not a mazdaspeed does anyone have any pics of zoom zoom or mazda placed there out of curiosity and which would look better and mine's an lx/es. so i'm not as cool with that bumper, i need to get one. haha

MP3Architect said:
water gets in when i wash it. i have to be carefull how i spray the hood with the hose to make sure to limit it. but when driving i dont think anything gets in there.

hoodpainted.jpg

hoodshot2.jpg

DSC07205a.jpg

Greyspeed, that looks great...I love the red lug nuts. I dont think he needs to roll the fenders with stock wheels.

Back