Best wingless msp

GhostMercury said:
im just gona paint mine then. cause that is rediculous

You can get the blacked out MSP headlights(like the ones in the first pic on this page), those on the spicy are canadian P5 headlights though. The US P5's were all sold with chrome headlight housings. Even if you did get the canadian headlights you would still need to redo your headlight wiring harness to be like that of the P5, with the 2 bulbs.

man...i was actually thinking of going back to the wing side....

farm9.jpg

farm1.jpg

marfa11a.jpg

marfa8.jpg

beach.jpg

we really have some nice wingless msp out there. i am really starting to like the wingless look more and more.

ND4MSP said:
I'd throw citizen pro's speed in there on the strength of the advan's he's rockin alone. The only pic I've seen is that rolling shot in his sig.
CitizenPro's MSP is soooooo the hotness. As is MP3Architect's...

I tried to post up yesterday but my work computer sucks and wouldn't allow me to attach anything. Here are a couple poor shots. Sucks because you can't really see any of the detail, like body matched badges (all of them) and injen license plate surround, silver pinstripe that only shows up in certain light. Oh well, I need to take some new pics as soon as the car is back up. LSD FTL.

Added: well s*** it keeps timing out on me so you only get one crappy cell phone picture that is kinda recent.

Added this from awhile back, still had RHs on the car then
Luke%20n%20Scott.JPG

Then this is what you do with your wing after removal, respray it for the guy that buys it (only if you have connections or do your own paint)
Cars%20019.jpg

Attachments

• Image048.jpg
    Image048.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Back