Best wingless msp

Certainly not the best example or pic, but it is the best I can do when 6600 miles from home. (usa)

After going wingless, I never looked back (although I DO miss having headlights from cars behind me automatically blocked). ;)

Attachments

• DSC_4537 sm.JPG
    DSC_4537 sm.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 215
blueprotegelx said:
i need to get my fiberglass hood painted like this! i think i'm gonna drop it off this weekend...since my cars not a mazdaspeed does anyone have any pics of zoom zoom or mazda placed there out of curiosity and which would look better and mine's an lx/es. so i'm not as cool with that bumper, i need to get one. haha
as far as i know me brian and bigwoofer are the only guys here that have done something like this (correct me if im wrong). i would go with zoom zoom!

Yea, the Greddy unit is sexy. I may use that muffler when i get my exhaust system done.

CitizenPro said:
Yea, the Greddy unit is sexy. I may use that muffler when i get my exhaust system done.
I am also thinking about adding this to my exhaust system, not to loud and not a canister that cops would look for out here in socal and carb legal. Keep the pics coming guys. I think that I may have to buy a cf trunk for when I want to go wingless, and also have my spoiler on my trunk for when I want to switch back.

cant see it in the pics of mine, but i even have a silencer. my buddy had it left over from an old system, so i 'formed it' into an oval with a rubber mallet, and drilled the bottom of the tip for the set screw. cant even see it, and it is super quiet, hardly any power loss if you ask me.

carbonkid said:
Certainly not the best example or pic, but it is the best I can do when 6600 miles from home. (usa)

After going wingless, I never looked back (although I DO miss having headlights from cars behind me automatically blocked). ;)

thats sick ill be going that route soon

MsP155 said:
thats sick ill be going that route soon

Thanks. I have enjoyed every second of that trunk. Here is one more pic I found...

Attachments

• DSC_6200 copy.jpg
    DSC_6200 copy.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 274
So just curious how does one install the liscence plate and illuminating light after putting on a carbon fiber trunk?? Are there predrilled holes or what??

thaikim said:
So just curious how does one install the liscence plate and illuminating light after putting on a carbon fiber trunk?? Are there predrilled holes or what??

the liscence plate lights are in the piece you have to swap over from the old trunk. For the plate itself you have to drill holes. The trunk i have is all fiberglass in that area so i didnt have to worry about the CF. But if you drill the CF use super glue in the area of the holes so the CF doesnt fray. From there is just used a bolt and nut to hold on the plate

Latest posts

Back