Bad day at a Holden dealership

im assuming the wreck vehicles are gonna be sold on a bargain...like 60 percent off sticker price...reminds me of the wrecked supras that are halfprice on autotrader .

Holy s***, I thought that Holden beauty had fallen from heaven or something.

I'm sure the driver got promoted and won a one way ticket to grow sweet potatoes in New Guinea, for 6-10 years.

that'll buff out.

(lol2)

This happened around 18months ago, Was a dealer in Victoria and yeah was a 19yo kid driving a 250KW HSV Clubsport (Holden Special Vehicles, basically a Holden with more balls if u will). Luckily no one was injured in the accident...

That is some insane s***! I wonder if they made that kid pay for anything? I don't know how insurance works in AU.

lol bad.

Something similar actually happened here last year (06) a bmw was racing another car and somehow rolled and ended up upside down on top of a new car at a hyundai dealership. Thank god it was only a hyundai....

Something similar actually happened here last year (06) a bmw was racing another car and somehow rolled and ended up upside down on top of a new car at a hyundai dealership. Thank god it was only a hyundai....

Damn. I hope Hyundai paid for the damages, inexcusable (evil)

Back