Bad day at a Holden dealership

mikeyb

Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
Crash.jpg

Good question

The tool test driving the car came into the lot way to hot and hit the 318is and launched the car.

it would have been really funny if the tool test driving the Commodore was the owner of the 318is.

Raynman do you know where the article is? I lifted these pics from another forum.

I've worked at a number of stealerships that let people go on a test drive without a salesmen going. All they ask for a a copy of your license and auto insurance.

i know ;) I was given the keys to a yellow MSP and told to be back in 20 before I bought mine.... but the difference is, mine wasnt a $35k plus car and I wasnt 19 years old....
I've worked at a number of stealerships that let people go on a test drive without a salesmen going. All they ask for a a copy of your license and auto insurance.

that looks like a honda, what car is that?
poor beemer...:(

when i purchased the MSP i almost ****** 3 cars parked at the dealership....at the time the words TURBO and LSD where not part of my vocabulary

that looks like a honda, what car is that?
poor beemer...:(

when i purchased the MSP i almost ****** 3 cars parked at the dealership....at the time the words TURBO and LSD where not part of my vocabulary

Its a Holden Commodore HSV which we will be getting here as the 2008 Pontiac G8.

The Bimmer is just a POS base 318is.

Back