Aww yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

GI-

Makin' a little money during the day, while at work............PRICELESS

balance%20as%20of%202405.JPG

Anybody else do any trading?

Wow, that's impressive! I have never traded only becuse I don't think I know enough about it to essentailly "gamble" with it. A friend of mine has made 16k from sirius stock so far, so that has made me want to learn!!! How much did you initially invest in your Ameritrade Acct?

CommieSpeed said:
Wow, that's impressive! I have never traded only becuse I don't think I know enough about it to essentailly "gamble" with it. A friend of mine has made 16k from sirius stock so far, so that has made me want to learn!!! How much did you initially invest in your Ameritrade Acct?

This was an original investment of $31,000 cash. I have already made quit a few withdrawls from the account, but have yet to put in another single penny. It's not as risky as you may think...

Just remember, you do get taxed on withdrawls as if it were income.

My mom does some day trading, using japanese candlestick charts and some crazy analyzing software she got for like $500, that s*** seems pretty complicated. Anyways, she just started, and is making money at a rate that will give her 100% profit in a year. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to learn some of that soon enough.

I am about to inherit some stocks from my late grandmother. Once that is sorted out, let the day trading commence!

The graph showing him making close to triple figures in trading is gone...

...but his lies will live on forever

Back