Availability and Use of Ethanol-Free Fuel?

Living in Canada, there are two gas stations which do not use any ethanol in their 91 blends (Shell & Esso.)
AFAIK, most of the US does not have ethanol-free fuel?

Has anyone seen any at all or uses it?

I've used practically nothing else for years, always with good results.

I used 91 Eth-free in my 2015 6 for some time now. Recently tuned it for 91. No going back.

I run with Shell hi test ethanol free. I don't drive a lot, so the extra cost doesn't bother me. Ethanol blend gas seems to go bad faster than high test, due to the fact that ethanol absorbs moisture, while pure gasoline does not. If you leave ethanol gas in a tank long enough, it will go bad earlier.. My snowblower will attest to that.....lol

I run with Shell hi test ethanol free. I don't drive a lot, so the extra cost doesn't bother me. Ethanol blend gas seems to go bad faster than high test, due to the fact that ethanol absorbs moisture, while pure gasoline does not. If you leave ethanol gas in a tank long enough, it will go bad earlier.. My snowblower will attest to that.....lol
Even with stock ecu mapping (will adapt to 91 octane, still mostly sticking to stock torque output/parameters),

Yet almost immediately I noticed how the increase in fuel economy totally offset the extra price.

Down here in the states I'm seeing WaWa convenience stores selling ethanol free fuel at some locations, commands a dollar extra premium per gallon. Used to be a lot more stations years ago selling it but that's dried up.

Back