Avarela86's MP3

Fredo's car might be awhile... I ordered a bunch of s*** from TBK and stole his place in line! :D
Actually he just called, my second block is already at the machine shop. Getting balanced, honed, cleaned decked I think and then sent back this week to start assembly on it next week. :) I win....

how much they cost u ?

Don't know, I can't afford them. I'm sure he would do a group buy if I talked to him. Would anyone really be interested though is the questions. They are like an upwards of 1k I think but also $500 cheaper than the PAR.

Actually he just called, my second block is already at the machine shop. Getting balanced, honed, cleaned decked I think and then sent back this week to start assembly on it next week. :) I win....

Damnit all to hell! *shakes eFist*

Yeah he said he would do a group buy on gears. But there would need to be a down payment and at least a min of 5 buyers.

Update: engine should be back wed. It was balanced with the flywheel and all so the ENTIRE assembly was balanced. I'm actually really happy as I wanted to balance it and the original plan for the engine made that un-do-able. First page will updated with internal specs and other GOODIES.

Update on the car.....

Engine got back yesterday from the machine shop and is already back in the car tonight with the tranny, just waiting on the head. Head is gonna get a three angle valve job and a acid wash I think its called to remove 120k of gunk and also have new seals and what not put in so its ubber new again. Work has been done SUPER fast. I can't complain on anything. Here are some shots of all the engine and what not.

ENJOY

ps-the closest piston is the stock with the spun bearing and the crank shows where it was scared from it being spun.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 843
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 389
Fredo, we talked via PM about the reduction in compression, and I don't see it. Those look just like stock 9:1 Wiesco's. I don't see how they modified them for lower comp?

Looks great! You must be very excited haha. I think I'm gonna be passing by TBK on wednesday to have Manuel check up on my car if he's not extremely busy cause my cars acting up like a mofo...

Looks great! You must be very excited haha. I think I'm gonna be passing by TBK on wednesday to have Manuel check up on my car if he's not extremely busy cause my cars acting up like a mofo...
Mucho Excited!!!
I had a spun bearing once. 2nd motor had that problem. How do you think you spun it? Detonation?
To be honest I have NO idea. I wasn't driving the card hard at all that day. I over rev sometimes and miss gears at high speed RPM so Manuel said that could have caused it. I miss 5th to 4th rev matches so that sounds really bad. Reving to match 4th and then missing it and stepping on the gas with it in neutral. literally goes ZING ZIIING!!!

Thanks guys, I just want her back already. I know Sean has been without his for some time but I can't be without her for too long. I'm starting to get sick and feel nauseous.

there's no worse feeling than withdrawal :( you have the zoom zoom in you sir, and unlike most drugs, this withdrawal hits you like fuel cut about three weeks after.

last night, I drove my baby on the highway for the first time in all her recycled glory. It was cold out and I knew I was gonna hit fuel cut. Or so I thought. LOL, she's at stock boost right now. She pulls soooo fast compared to my mom's car that we had been sharing for three months. And after all the excitement had been built up, the release of air back into her pipes and the muffled sound of a turkey on acid made it worth the wait.

The is are two old saying I'd like to leave you with, Fredo:

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder."

and

"If you love her that much, let her go. If she comes back, it was meant to be."

LOL. She'll be back soon, sir.

there's no worse feeling than withdrawal :( you have the zoom zoom in you sir, and unlike most drugs, this withdrawal hits you like fuel cut about three weeks after.

last night, I drove my baby on the highway for the first time in all her recycled glory. It was cold out and I knew I was gonna hit fuel cut. Or so I thought. LOL, she's at stock boost right now. She pulls soooo fast compared to my mom's car that we had been sharing for three months. And after all the excitement had been built up, the release of air back into her pipes and the muffled sound of a turkey on acid made it worth the wait.

The is are two old saying I'd like to leave you with, Fredo:

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder."

and

"If you love her that much, let her go. If she comes back, it was meant to be."

LOL. She'll be back soon, sir.

You don't understand, this was love at first sight. I was the one that picked her up when she first came to my old bosses car sales place and delivered her to get cleaned. Since the moment I drove her to the shop and then saw her cleaned up. It was instant. I needed to have her. Zoom Zoom.....(boobs)(humpleg)(bow)(idhitit)(bowdown)(godown)(jerkit)

You don't understand, this was love at first sight. I was the one that picked her up when she first came to my old bosses car sales place and delivered her to get cleaned. Since the moment I drove her to the shop and then saw her cleaned up. It was instant. I needed to have her. Zoom Zoom.....(boobs)(humpleg)(bow)(idhitit)(bowdown)(godown)(jerkit)

That's a cool feeling huh? ....I haven't felt like that about many cars.

I get her tonight...I can't wait. It's like im getting a whole new car. Wait a minute it is a whole new car.....under hood that is! :D

Nice man! Post up everything you have re: the build.

Did you see my downpipe by chance? How's it look?

DAMN DAMN... Ex nay on the car delivery today. :( He ran a little behind working on some other cars I assume and wasn't able to finish mine. No worries though as I rather he take his time. I can wait another day. The head got back and all and he was assembling it tonight. Tomorrow for sure unless there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Back