Avarela86's MP3

you can get the cp's in 8.5 tho you have to custom order the wiseco's to get them. I dont know how much extra it would be im still waitin on sam to pm me a price for them =/
I have Wiseco 8.5 right now but can swap them for CP if I wanted. BUT! are they any better or are they the same deal. I just never hear bad things about CO but have heard SOMETHING from Wiseco. That's my only concern.

Alfredo are your's real RH's or are they Rotas?

Nope they are the Rishy Rota set from back in the day. I WISH they where RH. Then again the smalled curb rash would make me dizzy.

I have Wiseco 8.5 right now but can swap them for CP if I wanted. BUT! are they any better or are they the same deal. I just never hear bad things about CO but have heard SOMETHING from Wiseco. That's my only concern.

Nope they are the Rishy Rota set from back in the day. I WISH they where RH. Then again the smalled curb rash would make me dizzy.

Are they as light as real Racing Harts? (Forged?)

Update: Just got back from TBK and the car internally looks AWESOME!! The head was removed and the pistons look like they have 20k miles. They look great! The tunning that was done kept everything nice and up to performance levels. The same goes for the head, all the valves look fine and there are no white areas from it leaning out and the no cracks of melted areas on the pistons. The only thing that is left to check is the bottom end that we didn't get to today. My hopes are that it is a slightly bent rod or a spun bearing. I have pics but they are on my phone.

Good to hear man. Thanks again for talking to Manuel about my dp. Is it gonna have a solid wg dumptube liek yours, or the "flexi pipe" thing like Mazdaspeed2oo35's?

LOL I would think you would want something with a flex?!

No I like yours that flex thing is gay. It's alright though, I'm gonna need a few bungs put in, but the more I think about it I'd be better off if I just put the bungs in myself so he can get it here ASAP. I still need to get it ceramic coated once it's here...

Hey man, I just got a chance to check on the doors this weekend. The weather stripping around the windows is all brittle and broken up, it would be better to just get new ones. Sorry :(

Hey man, I just got a chance to check on the doors this weekend. The weather stripping around the windows is all brittle and broken up, it would be better to just get new ones. Sorry :(

LOL...thanks for the check up I thought you might've forgotten! +1 for you sir.

Update, I wish I had a camera but I keep forgetting to bring it to the shop. Rods are perfectly fine and pistons just the same. The same can't be said about one of the bearings.

Happily I say that the engine never blew and that it was only a spun bearing. So I guess it is def. possible to have upwards of 250+ hp with the RIGHT TUNING and not worry about bending any rods.

Update, I wish I had a camera but I keep forgetting to bring it to the shop. Rods are perfectly fine and pistons just the same. The same can't be said about one of the bearings.

Happily I say that the engine never blew and that it was only a spun bearing. So I guess it is def. possible to have upwards of 250+ hp with the RIGHT TUNING and not worry about bending any rods.

Sweet, I see 20psi plus race gas in your future:rolleyes: Your car is probably going to be finished before mine.

Fredo's car might be awhile... I ordered a bunch of s*** from TBK and stole his place in line! :D

Back