AUGUST 22nd: BE THERE!

ok alderwood mall sounds good with me, what exit is that? is it off 405 or I5, I will be coming up 405 then to I5.

360-632-1845..... ya freeland is whidbey......... what are you doing in freeland? freeland is like 25 minutes south of me..... if you dont take the ferry and take hy 20 around you will pretty much pass my house........
rob

damn that is alot of diffrent meeting places...... why not just make 2... alderwood mall for you southern peopes and everybody esl like me meet in burlington at the mcdonalds.... like exit 230.
rob

I agree with rob, we should just have 2 meeting places, 1 would be Alderwood mall parking lot for the people that live in the Seattle/Everett Area, then Mt. Vernon for the northern folks. Then b'ham for breakfast? All i know is that there is an IHOP right off the Western Washington exit.

That sounds good to me. I wish everybody can confirm about this and make sure to get there on time so we don't have to wait too long.

By the way, anybody see Chris? I wonder if he is going or not, and I wonder how his P5 repair going?

I dunno about you but the times should be like this: for all the southend people, meet at alderwood mall at around 6:00am or 6:15am so it gives us time to wait just in case people are late. Leave about 6:30 to Mt. Vernon area. Should take us about 45 min or so. Meet rob at about 7:15am or 7:30am. Head up to Bellingham for some IHOP, should take us about 20-30 min so we should get there at around 8ish. Leave there at about 9am then get to the border by 9:30am. Takes about 20 min to get there from Bellingham. Then takes another 20-30min to arrive around the Richmond area.

I thought i should take the initiative.

Ok I will be at the mall at 6 or just a little after... then just follow the rest of the way.
Jerry

ooo, im in too=). just got the ok from the old ball-n-chain, hahahaha. i cant wait to see some of your guys' proteges and meet everyone. this is gonna be hella fun.

By the way, anybody see Chris? I wonder if he is going or not, and I wonder how his P5 repair going?[/QUOTE]
I believe Chris is still in Prague. I'm not sure if he'll be back in time. On a positive note, his car is completely repaired and looks great.

I want to go but i have no idea where alderwood mall.I'm guessing north of seattle. Im coming from way south (exit 110) and damn thats early for me to get up. It takes an Hour and a half to get to seattle is anyone down closer to me that I can meet up with to follow to the mall or can someone give me directions. Please help.

Last edited:
Take I-5 North. Take the 181B exit (Alderwood Mall Parkway/196th St. SW). Go straight through three lights (just follow the road...). You'll be near Barnes and Noble, Old Navy, stuff like that. Keep going straight through two more lights; you'll see the Alderwood Mall to your left. Turn in, and go around the mall to find the rest of us! I guess we should decide a place to meet at the Mall....any ideas, Anthony?

YOUR RIGHT 110 IS NOT THAT BAD ITS THE 20 MILES OF BACKROADS WITH 35MPH SPEED LIMITS TO GET THAT FAR. i GUESS I CANT COMPLAIN CAUSE THE ROADS ARE FUN.

I'll try to round up a group from Portland....

Sounds fun!

maximumimpact said:
Take I-5 North. Take the 181B exit (Alderwood Mall Parkway/196th St. SW). Go straight through three lights (just follow the road...). You'll be near Barnes and Noble, Old Navy, stuff like that. Keep going straight through two more lights; you'll see the Alderwood Mall to your left. Turn in, and go around the mall to find the rest of us! I guess we should decide a place to meet at the Mall....any ideas, Anthony?
How about the Northstrom garage 3rd floor?

that would be a good idea, but we'd get kicked out from mall security, lets just meet somewhere outside, besides, it would be easy for people to see us that are going to the meet. maybe outside of Sears or somethin

Back