Hawaii MazdaFest 2012

MazdaFestHawaii2012flyer_final.jpg

Welcome to the one and only Mazdafest in Hawaii!

Sunday August 5th, 2012
10:00 AM to 03:00 PM

@

Cutter Mazda Waipahu
94-245 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797

Fun for everyone, as we have food, drinks, entertainment, RC Drift Track and much much more. It isn't only a car show, but a big Mazda Meet for the whole island. So bring down your Mazda and show your Zoom-Zoom pride.

Car show will have CASH PRIZES!!!

Please let us know if you are coming down with your Mazda or your self. We need a rough head count for food. If you want to enter your car for the car show or want to stop by with your Mazda please e-mail:

Mazdafesthawaii@gmail.com

by

June 30th, 2012

with your

NAME
Car Year/Model
Contact Phone Number
Contact E-mail (optional):

Note: Due to new venue, we are asking people to roll in around 08:30 so we can rearrange cars as we see fit.

Keep updated at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MazdaFest-Hawaii/130023323702213

Last edited:
I am interested in MazdaFest2012. I own two Mazdas. A CX9 and a RX8. Just started looking around for car clubs and forums.

Next Mini-Meet

March 31st, 2011
8:00ish PM
Place: Starbucks near Costco
Address:
94-1221 Ka Uka Boulevard
Unit A-101
Waipahu, HI 967976202

Its been awhile since we had this. Lets start it back up again

Sorry to all, been busy with life, the universe and pretty much everything. The thing is, where do we pick up from where we left off? We'll lets try start fresh and pick up things as we go. Any questions, or anything unanswered let us know. We will be discussing the MazdaFest Details. If you are interested, pm me or Taka, or come down to the meet. Also, we are welcome to ideas on charitable events. Let us know!

MazdaFestHawaii2012flyer_final.jpg

Welcome to the one and only Mazdafest in Hawaii!

Sunday August 5th, 2012
10:00 AM to 03:00 PM

@

Cutter Mazda Waipahu
94-245 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797

Fun for everyone, as we have food, drinks, entertainment, RC Drift Track and much much more. It isn't only a car show, but a big Mazda Meet for the whole island. So bring down your Mazda and show your Zoom-Zoom pride.

Car show will have CASH PRIZES!!!

Please let us know if you are coming down with your Mazda or your self. We need a rough head count for food. If you want to enter your car for the car show or want to stop by with your Mazda please e-mail:

Mazdafesthawaii@gmail.com

by

June 30th, 2012

with your

NAME
Car Year/Model
Contact Phone Number
Contact E-mail (optional):

Note: Due to new venue, we are asking people to roll in around 08:30 so we can rearrange cars as we see fit.

Keep updated at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MazdaFest-Hawaii/130023323702213

This is a tentative parking layout. Roll in time is after the dealership open *that's after 0900*. Official show starts at 1000. If you have comments, questions, concerns. PM me or Taka, or post up here. Thanks!

MazdaFest2012Layout.jpg

Back