AUGUST 22nd: BE THERE!

misbehave said:
I want to join.
Where is this meet loacted at in BC?
it's in Richmond... if i remeber right it's No. 9 rd and Westminister Hwy. about 15-20 minutes from the boarder.

Deppending on when you guys are going to come up you can meet up with me and follow me to the event...

this is the general area... i can't remeber exactly... when i get the exact adress i'll post it up!

Attachments

• Map.bmp
    161 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
6am?!? dang guys.. that's cool you want to be there before the doors open...(figurative doors) from seattle prolly 1.5 hours... (if you want to avoid the popo) and if you come in a big convoy and the border sees you are all together they might be .....well ... a bit more easy on ya. (at least the US border guys were cool.)

look forward to seeing you peeps up here :)

breakfast b4 the meet sounds good. hmmmmmm bc boyz? shall we do breakie up here first? :D

hell ya, its close to Richmond Sushi.... haha thats the only landmark i know there... Hey guys, we can prolly go there afterwards ya? ya? haha.... sushi.....

one more thing, we prolly are going to need to wash our cars up there... think about all the bugs we will be killin on our drive up... just a thought...

ya i think i am going to leave around 7:30 and as long as you wash your car b4 you leave when you get their it whould only need a quick wipe down!!!!
rob

Rob, would it be better if we met you inlike mount vernon or something? Say we all do breakfast there around 7ish or so would that keep everyone happy?

Damn, guess I need to get my s*** together. I'm tired of having my car half-done anyway. blah...

i will meet you guys at the cook rd exit...... lets say 7:30..... its a few exits past mt vernon!!!!
rob

that sounds like a good plan, breakfast around mount vernon at 7am. probably have to go up to cook rd, then backtrack to mount vernon for a denny's or something. or we could head into town to one of the small cafe's. i know mount vernon quite well.....my ex-fiancee was from sedro woolley after all. (eyeballs)

anyways, hopefully my friend will come visit me in time for this meet, it'd be perfect.

well i'll just meet you at denny's in mt vernon...... lets say 7:30 at denny's....
that gives us like 3 hrs for a 1 hr trip!! should be plenty of time to get their and clean
rob

lol, let's see, 7:30 am. say about an hour to get our food an eat. leave around 8:30, hit border around 9:15. find show. leave show to wash car. go back to show. sounds good to me. :D

i am just bringing my stuff i use to clean my car at every show!!!1 so i wont be leaving but ya that sounds like the plan!!
rob

Hey I found another MP3 to go with us and also got my friend to bring his RX-7 too. By the way, what exit number is it rob? Breakfast in Bellingham? there is a Denny's and IHOP there. Either way, I don't care, but i'm down to meet up.

Last edited:
Y'kno what, b'ham gets us up to where we can get a boarder report on the radio before we eat as well. MIght be a good idea, and yea IHOP is good.

do any of you guys want to drive up to mt. vern that sunday morning as a group? or just meet up there? We could meet in Mukiltio or someplace just off I5 in that area - since I think that seems like a "central" spot for people in this area or for people heading north. only spot I have been to there was that highschool were the meet was a few months ago. So I would be open to suggestions.

Yeah Ihop or Dennys sound good to me.
Jerry

yeah, people coming from the south could meet up, say, at the alderwood mall (easier I5 access). then cruise up to mt. vernon to meet rob and whoever else will be able to meet there. then cruise up to bellingham for IHOP (yes, that sounds DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOD!!!). I'll coordinate the mukilteo meetup, that is, if i still can make it. I probably can, should be no problem at all. :D

Rob, give me your cell number...i'm headed to Freeland on wednesday. That's whidbey island, right?

Back