Atlantic City Hooter's meet 8/19

Update:

People have shown a lot of interest in doing a SCAVENGER HUNT after eating at Hooters. The way we're going to do this is by splitting off into teams, and using digital cameras to take pics of whatever items are on the list.

Be sure to bring your digital camera, along with a card reader, etc, so that we can upload everyone's pics to a PC for judging.

if i had a digital camera, i would bring one, but i dont, of course, looks like im gonna have to pair up with someone that does!
craig

Raynman said:
Damnit! Can't make it to this one. Mabe next time. :(

Crap! Ray! how come not? Well I guess you have your reasons, hehe. Aight maybe next time

BBSF2 said:
if i had a digital camera, i would bring one, but i dont, of course, looks like im gonna have to pair up with someone that does!
craig
Doh.

Also - if you guys have laptops and card readers for digital cameras, bring those too!

RAH RAH RAH..I WANNA GO..but s***, my damn protege has been down forever@!!!!!!!!!DANA, JUST FIX IT FOR ME, FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....otherwise, i'll prolly drive my bad civic..i ..wish i could pay you man.(peep)

doesnt matter how you get there, as long as you come! My buddy may be driving his M3 down... should be a good run for kooldino

yashart_mp3 said:
doesnt matter how you get there, as long as you come! My buddy may be driving his M3 down... should be a good run for kooldino
yea i gotta see that (thumb)

boostdprotegelx said:
RAH RAH RAH..I WANNA GO..but s***, my damn protege has been down forever@!!!!!!!!!DANA, JUST FIX IT FOR ME, FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....otherwise, i'll prolly drive my bad civic..i ..wish i could pay you man.(peep)

Hey, you're welcome to come no matter what you're driving! (headbang)

yashart_mp3 said:

Not unless he's got some nice mods.

What year, anyway?

I still have the MP3, its in the process of going back to stock though. I purchased the MSP about a month ago. I practically stole the MSP it was so cheap. Couldn't pass the deal up.

My friends M3 is an 06 with borla exhaust. Its too damn fast, I think it would be a good run, based on your 18psi 1/4mile times....

I'd be willing to put money on the race if he is. The expressway would be a nice stretch. ;)

Kooldino said:
I'd be willing to put money on the race if he is. The expressway would be a nice stretch. ;)
omg omg omg I GOTTA record THAT if its gonna happen!

Yup, they just can't drink.

Bring a digital cam and a laptop w/ card reader if you or they have them.

Back