Atlantic City, NJ Hooters meet - April 20/21

how come i cant for the life of me locate the tropicana correctly through google maps?!?!?!? i put in the address from their website and it wont find it. help someone hellllppp

just when you take the exit 36 b or whatever the exit is off the parkway, just stay on the atlantic city expressway road tilll ur in atlantic city. Then once u get to the 40 40 club at a light, make a right and u'll see the tropicana and if u dont see it right away, keep going it will be on the left

damn, im pissed i couldnt make it tonight. I was painting my rims today and by the time i was done, it was after 7 already, we'll have to have another one

edrive73 said:
Will try to be there around 6. I'm helping my brother move today so I'll see what I can do.

Hey, did we lose you on the way to bowling? I should have given you my #.

Anyway, good meet everyone. I had a blast, and now I'm tired as hell.

Hopefully you guys show up to carlisle for the REAL fun!

yeah i had to pay 45 dollars cause i was drunk and i didnt want to argue .. that left the lady a 10$ tip for my bill that came to 35$ and she overcharged me anyway for the crap ass heinekeiene however its spelt.

she said 4 yall got the bill it was 5

ill post pics once i delete the ones i dont want to ever show up :) - we ended up goin to 40/40 club they told me i couldnt go in cause my shoes but i got in anyway by tellin em i was gonna buy 2 bottles @ 150 each.. HAHA nope i talked the lady outta that and it took 30 minutes or so maybe 5 minutes but it was forever. so i gave her 12 bux and she left us alone heh.

i ended up sleepin in my car @ the tropicana cause i wasnt sleepin on a dirty ass floor in a hotel/motel cum stained carpet with 2 beds and people screwin on em. i left around 8am just got home here at 11

that was my night! i had fun hope i didnt talk to much .... ;P

Kooldino said:
Hey, did we lose you on the way to bowling? I should have given you my #.

Anyway, good meet everyone. I had a blast, and now I'm tired as hell.

Hopefully you guys show up to carlisle for the REAL fun!

Yeah man. I was parked at the other Garage and I only had Dominicks #. I should have asked you where the bowling alley was. Anyway I'll PM you my # for next time.

yeah edrive we shoulda went bowlin the 40/40 was aiight but i think bowling would of been a lil better who knows -- never gonna know now right?

just a few pics - nothing real good though sorry - http://auxone.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=2004

one of the hooters girls called me at like 5 am to talk about the show i forgot how many i asked.. i think it was the one that was talkin to dino about her 6 cause i think she said 6 a few times on the phone.. i cant remember

Last edited:
another great meet Dana.....Thanks again buddy.

Quotes I feel sum up the night (Feel free to add as you see fit)
1) " I got a call that someone is jumping, dont do it"
2) "Why are we still talking, why are we still talking, why are we still talking, why are we still talking, why are we still talking..."
3) "WHHHOOOOOO NASCAR!"
4) "230 bucks!@?!@#"

AuxOne said:
i ended up sleepin in my car @ the tropicana cause i wasnt sleepin on a dirty ass floor in a hotel/motel cum stained carpet with 2 beds and people screwin on em. i left around 8am just got home here at 11

WTF? I thought you got your room alone?

that was my night! i had fun hope i didnt talk to much .... ;P

YOU? Talk too much? NO WAI!

(drunk)

hey i was drunk and promoting yer biz lol -- i was like you need stuff for a mazda talk to the man with the black speed shirt heh - i musta told a thousand people

5moreyears said:
another great meet Dana.....Thanks again buddy.

Quotes I feel sum up the night (Feel free to add as you see fit)
1) " I got a call that someone is jumping, dont do it"
2) "Why are we still talking, why are we still talking, why are we still talking, why are we still talking, why are we still talking..."
3) "WHHHOOOOOO NASCAR!"
4) "230 bucks!@?!@#"

5) Do you drive a mazda?
6) Do you want to model for my car show?

AuxOne said:
hey i was drunk and promoting yer biz lol -- i was like you need stuff for a mazda talk to the man with the black speed shirt heh - i musta told a thousand people

'ata boy.

Kooldino said:
5) Do you drive a mazda?
6) Do you want to model for my car show?

7) i dont model.. wheres the car show again?
8) i gotta piss ... then go... go where? ... you said you had to pisss... i did?

lmao. asking that guy if he drove a mazda like 16 times.lol

yo were part of a mazda club!.lol

good meet. super fun night.

Back