Anyone in Houston want to make $200?

ddogg777

:
2002 Yellow P5
I have a dillemma, I sent a money order to a gal in Houston for a digital camera. She started her own photography business and listed a broken camera on craigslist that I wanted to buy. Once I confirmed with usps.com that she received the money order I haven't heard from her and she won't answer my phone calls. I sent her $518 to ship it to me and I'm afraid I've lost it. I'd be willing to pay anyone $200 if you can get that camera to me. PM me if you'd like to be my posse... :)
It may be as simple as stopping by her place and saying you're there to pick up the camera...

Edit: This girl has decided to run with my money..so I'll let Higher Authorities judge her, may she change her ways before it's too late...

Thanks Enry, for changing the info... :)

Last edited:
I have a dillemma, I sent a money order to a gal in Houston for a digital camera. Once I confirmed with usps.com that she received the money order I haven't heard from her and she won't answer my phone calls. I sent her $518 to ship it to me and I'm afraid I've lost it. I'd be willing to pay anyone $200 if you can get that camera to me. PM me if you'd like to be my posse... :)
It may be as simple as stopping by her place and saying you're there to pick up the camera...

for starters, whats her address?

She lives in 77063 zip code. I have the address and phone number but would like to keep that to those who really would like to help. She had listed the camera on Craigslist and she sounded nice on the phone (my BIG mistake).

Last edited:
Well, I just hope someone can catch her at home, say that they are there to pick up the camera I bought, and she delivers... no need to ruff em up. :)

Funny thing is that the day I checked and saw that the money order had been delivered, she answered the phone and asked if she could call me right back, I said sure and never heard from her again. I called nearly every day and left messages for two weeks. That's pretty brave of her seeing as I have all her info and website addresses. Ahmad, I hope your friends get lucky!

She messed up and answered her phone today, I asked for her by name and she then realized it was me and said, "hold on a second.." and then hung up. Dang her!
I think all her references to God on her website is just BS. What God-fearing person would take someone's money and try to hide?!

Last edited:
Man sorry to hear this s*** happening to you.. If people would just do business the right way.. Too many scammers and frauds..!

Hope the Houston guys at least get her reported to someone..? Who would be a governing body for this type of BS?

I wonder if the address you have is the correct one? We know the phone number is correct..!

Keep us updated on this as it progresses...

The address would have to be correct because that is where I sent the money order. I think that she was legit up until the time she got the money order and realized she didn't have to send the camera...

dude no offense but you shoulda known better...look at her myspace photo...does she look like a professional? she's just some b**** with a camera pretending she has a career. ****** hood rat...

dude no offense but you shoulda known better...look at her myspace photo...does she look like a professional? she's just some b**** with a camera pretending she has a career. ****** hood rat...

Hahah! Actually, I found her websites after I realized I'd been screwed. Every few years I decide to put some trust in humanity and I usually end up getting (humpleg)
then I realize that we just can't be trusted... :(

Hahah! Actually, I found her websites after I realized I'd been screwed. Every few years I decide to put some trust in humanity and I usually end up getting (humpleg)
then I realize that we just can't be trusted... :(

Whats her cell phone number?

I'd call your local law enforcement.

Back