Anyone at the concert in DFW

Last night I went to the Jimmy Eat World, Greenday, and Blink 182 concert. I saw a blue MP3, was that anyone here? You guys were parked by the entrance after the show.

watt'nt me, im in maryland, but the concert...how was it? what was the tour name...i gotta find out if they are coming here!

It wasn't me but I've got two tickets to Edge Fest and I can't go. I bought them for $120 but I'll let you have them for $100 if you want them. The new band Course of Nature will be there. They used to play at the bars in Auburn when I went to college there. That was before they blew up. Let me know if you are interested.

The concert was pretty good. I enjoyed it greatly. I think its called the Summer Tour maybe, not too sure. I had gone to the Linkin Park concert in Feb. at that was phenominal. Last nights concert does not compare. Anyways. bigben. Today I am leaving for home. I want to go to EdgeFest but I won't be in town so I will be missing it. Thanks though.

whats up

i went to that concert it was badass. green day was better than blink but it was all bad ass. it wasnt me however i was fixing to drive but decided against it. wasnt in the greatest area just didnt feel like taking a risk of it getting broken into.

Greenday did phenomenal, they were the best part of the show. I agree. I had to leave early too cause of the rain, so I didn't get to see all of Blink and due to traffic, I missed Jimmy Eat World.

Back