Antoine @ Petit Le Mans / Road Atlanta...?

Damn Marlon why do you have to make this soooooo enticing. lol

Hey Phen, what route would you be taking?

Well, I want the best of rour owners and members, first and foremost. I want the membership to feel that they're getting some value for their hard earned dollar.

As far as the Route, we normally take I-77 south, to I-26 to I-95 South to Daytona...last year me and a buddy made it in 13 hours......

Well, I want the best of rour owners and members, first and foremost. I want the membership to feel that they're getting some value for their hard earned dollar.

As far as the Route, we normally take I-77 south, to I-26 to I-95 South to Daytona...last year me and a buddy made it in 13 hours......

Oh, don't get me wrong what you are doing and have done is freakin' AWESOME. I just wish the venue was a little closer to me. lol

Oh, don't get me wrong what you are doing and have done is freakin' AWESOME. I just wish the venue was a little closer to me. lol

We'll Lime Rock is a given, as you well know, along with Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio and many many more...... Looks Like GT may be coming back to LRP as well.

Here is the date for the 24 Hours of race

January 30-31, 2010

We are currently working on pricing for Mazda owners. I will have more details coming in the upcoming race. I am also working on a December Test package for Mazda owners as well.

Here is the date for the 24 Hours of race

January 30-31, 2010

We are currently working on pricing for Mazda owners. I will have more details coming in the upcoming race. I am also working on a December Test package for Mazda owners as well.

:) thank you

Here is what we have worked out with Daytona so far......please keep in mind that we are still working on some other programs per se.

Here is what the track has offered so far:

$55 4-day ticket
- Reserved parking outside in dog track property
- Sprint Fanzone and garage access
- R24 base ball cap

Obviously we can add things like the tech talks, driver meet and greets, Pirelli tire compound tours, shoe/banner give-aways, commemorative R24 poster, etc. I am also asking if we can include parking in the infield for the KONI race on Friday night.

We are working on the dedicated camping area for Mazda Owners at the moment, so stay tuned for more updates.

As far as camping for the 24 hour race, I will know by the middle of next week, after the discussion with track management.

As far as camping for the 24 hour race, I will know by the middle of next week, after the discussion with track management.

Unacceptable, we need to know NOW! :p

Thanks for all the leg-work you're doing for this man :D

Mazdaspeed Motorsports is coming on board to support this effort as well. We are looking at a few different things in addition to the 2010 Mazdaspeed Motorsports Calendar......as soon as we iron out those details, we will post the info on the boards......

Back