Antoine @ Petit Le Mans / Road Atlanta...?

Thanks guys, it is Grand-Am and Mazda and its teams you should thank. Lauri, Grand-Am and myself are working on a number of things for Mazda owners after the races, that will be exclusively for us and us only.

If you guys have any ideas, please let me know and I will pass them along to the teams, Grand-Am and Mazdaspeed Motorsports Development as well. The 24 will be one of the Best Mazda Event of 2010!

On a side note, looks like we'll be down in Georgia in December for a NASA event @ Road Atlanta...12/06-12/08....we will let you guys know once we have it confirmed.

I have a suggestion....they should let me take one of the RX8s around the track....that sounds like a good idea :D

Taylor, no offence but I don't know that you'd know how to even start one of those things up right, much less put it in gear lol (not saying I would either... just sayin)

well then I hope they have insurance!
Taylor, no offence but I don't know that you'd know how to even start one of those things up right, much less put it in gear lol (not saying I would either... just sayin)

I will see if I can get you to atleast sit in one of the RX-8's.....I am sure I can pull that one off.....they are easy to drive, with Xtrac tranny......

I wonder if the starting procedure is anything similar to how you start a Freedom Autosport MX-5...

Damn! Can't be that easy can it? Hahaha.

I'm going to guess it's something like
Kill switch: ON
Power: on
pre oiler: on
*wait a few seconds*
fuel system: on
auxiliary fuel system: on
fans: on
telemtry: on
hydraulic pumps: on
etc
etc
etc
etc

Then eventually you hit the starter button LOL

Think more formula1 than "turn key in ignition" lol

just flip all the switches to the "up" position. Then push the throttle to 11!!

Damn Marlon why do you have to make this soooooo enticing. lol

Hey Phen, what route would you be taking?

Damn Marlon why do you have to make this soooooo enticing. lol

Hey Phen, what route would you be taking?

The warmest route, because if it's not snowing in Ohio, I'm taking the MSM down... providing I'm done with the transmission by then.

The warmest route, because if it's not snowing in Ohio, I'm taking the MSM down... providing I'm done with the transmission by then.

lol....wouldn't any road going South be the warmest way? For approx 30 more minutes on the road I can take 81 and save money on tolls.

I asked Tam and she could care less about the race but the beach and McDreamy have her thinking it may be worth the drive. lol

Back