Another Ghetto Parking Lot Fight (vid)

In texas cant you shoot somebody for trespassing?

Yeah if somebody breaks into your house and is robbing you and you shoot them they can sue and they will most likely win and not go to jail for breaking into your house...WEAK.

I would have moved just like he said, only i would have parked my car on his skull.

I can honestly say that I got so ******* PISSED watching this video....This is what makes people kill others.....If this had ever happen to me..I think I would become Hell's Angel and killed all them stupid ass people....I am so ******* UPSET....another reason there's drive by shooting.....they could have killed the guy just to show that there a bad ass...but there's always someone tougher.............2 people come to mind

Smith & Mr.West

fools like that should be deported....you like to fight...well there you go a m-16 and couple clips....and drop they ass in Bin Laden's back yard....my interpretation of america's suicide killers..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that would keep them assholes str8....**** up and see ya...

Jeremy

I like how everyone just stands there and cheers on the situation. Let's beat the s*** out of innocent people and then cry about how bad we have it while living in the hood. You know no one there would point any fingers at the people involved when the police showed up either. i was so pissed after watching this bulls***. People need to grow the fuk up and stop acting like morons. Just my 2 cents.

the guy even said he would move the car, but the guy just kept punching him in the face even after he clearly said he didn't want any trouble.

If it were me in the car and I had a chance I would have grabbed the guy hitting me from the outside and do what he requested of me, backup FAST!, Drag his ass.

MiaTurbo said:
That dude had blood in his lungs, and was drowning in his own blood... He wasn't snoring.

You know, I hate to say it, but s*** like this just adds to the stereotype of young black men in a negative fashion..
I 2nd that its sad I hate watching stuff like that ... its common here in chicago but I will never get used to it

If it were me in the car and I had a chance I would have grabbed the guy hitting me from the outside and do what he requested of me, backup FAST!, Drag his ass.
might be hard and picture might be too dark but that would make a great OWNED pic.

ugh. Really not helping the stereotype out there...Stupid *****. I really never understood the whole badass act. Brainless *****

Oh wait a second, this must be Archie's new name. Time for another banning. I can't believe I didn't catch it the first time.

God said:
apparently the thread starter registered just to show us this......douche.
Oh god how can i have been so blind. I din't even notice this.

Back