Another Ghetto Parking Lot Fight (vid)

I can't believe people can't see the irony,(had to clean it up abit....but i still stand by my words)

"I hate black people like those"
"This doesn't help the sterotype"

Who do you think creates the sterotype? who glamourizes the sterotype?....Who brought drugs in the black community, and creates these monsters?

Now don't get me wrong what they did was messed up, and I hate it!!! and I know nobody puts a gun to your head and forces you to act like a certain way, but if it's all the life you know. You can't see opportunity beyond living for tomorrow...How in the **** do you think you are going to turn up?

Ah this country makes me laugh..alot

Last edited:
(rlaugh) Nah Man I love white people, My g/f is white...I'm not trying to be racist...Just gotta let some truth be known here.

I agree but it is a stereotype....the stupid b**** as gangsta complex. They come in all colors white, black, latino, etc...they all think they are tough & feel the need to do s*** like this...

I stand my ground....people like this should be written off the planet, they make NO contribution to humanity....

J dragon said:
This topic is ****** up, some of you people need to shut the **** up with the n words....I can't believe people can't see the irony

"I hate black people like those"
"This doesn't help the sterotype"

Who do you think creates the sterotype? who glamourizes the sterotype?....Who brought drugs in the black community, and creates these monsters? Funny how jaded some people can be...

Now don't get me wrong what they did was messed up, and I hate it!!! and I know nobody puts a gun to your head and forces you to act like a certain way, but if it's all the life you know. You can't see opportunity beyond living for tomorrow...How in the **** do you think you are going to turn up?

Ah this country makes me laugh..alot

why do people do things like this?

If he hadda been telling me to move, then hitting me, I would backed up, and then floored it over him. Then, since I anticipate such retarded behaviour, I woulda pulled out my retractable 1.5 foot baton and gone apeshit on his ass, and his car. s*** like that is the reason I would not care what happened to me after. That ******* gorrilla(I call him that not cause he's black, rather cause he's big and stupid) is the reason there is racial profiling, him and his pocket snatching thieves. Was it really neccasarrry to kick the guys head when he's already unconcoius and bleeding internally? Then again smashing the window was kinda stupid. Garrr...so many things there make me want to take arms and go on a ******* shooting spree man....god-damn people are really really ******* stupid. If the driver was smart like me, one flash of the concealed weapon prolly woulda fixed things, cause those people woulda been shooting if they where packing, since they weren't shooting, they obviously weren't packing...And I doubt this video was in the right hands to get those ******* bastards arrested or charged...I just hope the guys beeing beaten didn't die or anything...

RAGE is caused by s*** like this man...I am pissed right now only cause I see this s*** way too often.

there is no color involved here... That guy has a disorder that needs to be put under control by either incarceration or medication or heavy doses of both. It just amazes me to see sh!t like this on what seems to be a daily basis. I don't know what the guy was trying to prove or what he was on but it was wrong. I truly hope the guy that got beat up came out of this somewhat ok but I can gaurantee you that he will never be mentally ok again thanks to this guy and everybody who stood there and watched.

-Dean

Rainman said:
I am a young black professional. I am proud to be black and I am proud of my accomplishments in life. However, when I see the video I am ashamed that those men in the video would say the same about themselves. I am also ashamed to see how little they value human life that they joke about what appears to be a very serious injury.

While I don't want to get into a debate about the validity of the term "nigger" I will say that the acts in the video were pretty despicable. The guy on the ground was definitely "****** up" with a partially-obstructed airway to say the least.

The only saving grace is that like all things....what goes around, comes around. I have no doubt that at some time, the people in that video will get what is coming to them.

R

Unfortunatly also though, cause next time it will be him and his boys going nutso on this other guy...it's a viscous circle. At a point in my life I was 'runnin' with some people like that. I never got involved first hand, but I witnessed it and saw it, and I didnt like it one bit. Thats why I hate it so much. And it's really not just blacks, or other colours..whites too, every race really. It's a human thing, not a certain denomination. It just sucks that people live their life every day like this, and it's their fault to an extent, but also societies, cause they mold them into that life. But then again lets not blame society too much, it only affects a person so much. Ultimatly what it comes down to is it's your life and your choices, but why do people make these choices?(drunk)

mazdaspeedpower said:
Unfortunatly also though, cause next time it will be him and his boys going nutso on this other guy...it's a viscous circle. At a point in my life I was 'runnin' with some people like that. I never got involved first hand, but I witnessed it and saw it, and I didnt like it one bit. Thats why I hate it so much. And it's really not just blacks, or other colours..whites too, every race really. It's a human thing, not a certain denomination. It just sucks that people live their life every day like this, and it's their fault to an extent, but also societies, cause they mold them into that life. But then again lets not blame society too much, it only affects a person so much. Ultimatly what it comes down to is it's your life and your choices, but why do people make these choices?(drunk)

Sage points. It is a human thing and a social thing. He was doing what his environment molded him to do. It is just a shame that so many people (black, white, brown, or otherwise) can't see the "hype" for what it is and rise above s*** like this. It is like, the guy would rather chance his life by "acting the fool" rather than use common "caucasian" courtesy. That video certainly speaks to the media's "power of persuasian."

As a young black man, I listen to hip-hop, R'n'B, and dancehall (among an eclectic assortment of other genres); I wear loose-fitting jeans, ball caps, and name brand sneakers (when not in the clinic); I drive a reasonably slick car; and I happen to be a fairly good athlete. However, I DON'T sell drugs (I can prescribe 'em); I DON'T gang bang; I DON'T rob, steal, or hustle; and I certainly DON'T kick the s*** out of innocent people so that I can prove how much of a ******* neanderthal I am to my equally brain-dead homies. I don't do this because I choose not to do this. Regardless of what the media or anyone else suggests.

Yes, this guy is a product of his environment, but in the end it is all about choices. s***, both of my parents worked in factories their entire lives. I went to school with convicted murderers and stick-up kids. I did not become one. Now don't get me wrong...I don't want to be anyone's role model, nor am I an angel by any stretch of the imagination. However, I am able to think for myself and I am prepared to face the consequences of each and every action I take.

R

.. Just now got around to seeing this, and I'm so angry that there really aren't adequate words in the English language to properly express.

It doesn't have anything to do with them being black. Those kinds of people exist in all colors, all shapes, everywhere. And they should all be killed. People who behave like that, who are that completely stupid and have so little respect for others around them -- they have no place anywhere, other than in Hell.

Excactly...as he was drilling the guy through the window, he knew he could get in trouble for what he was doing. Everyone knows right from wrong to an extent.

like it was said before, words cannot express what an emotion that makes me feel. there was no point to it. i've seen this in many other videos. it's like the roids and tar they have taken have ruined their mental stability. it's unbelievable. unfortuanetly(sp?) i cannot carry a weapon of any sort that i am aware of. i would only carry a nice aluminum bat in my car in case anything like this happens which never does around here, thank god. maybe a knife until i'm old enough for a gun. i say drop them on the mountains of kabul and let mother nature take its turn on them since some people don't get what they deserved. and i dont think those people in the station wagon could have deserved that.

that always makes me more sterotypical of people like that. i just hate how everyone now adays thinks its cool to be black in a sence of murder, sex, and drugs. where we are in a world where you are not cool unless you cause pain and suffering upon lesser people around you. and if you believe that it is cool to do those things then you must have some screws loose upstairs in your mind. now i see where hate and biggetry derives and is inspired from.

one movie i recommend is: American History X

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody tried stopping this other than the passanger after the driver got hit a couple times.

Maybe there was some reason the kid started this s***, but It never should have got that bad. There is nothing fun about whooping someones ass who can't win the fight on his best day.

Nice move with the X5 lol.

that dude breaking the window was probably the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

After thinking about this more, I realized that the absolute worst part of all of this is that the whole thing was sensationalized, as if it was something worthy of us watching. In fact, while the guy in the video is a sick and sorry individual, the person who compiled and packaged the "Ghetto Fights 2" video for mass consumption is even more reprehensible.

We all talk about what we would have done if it were any one of us in that car. With my temper, I would be the LAST person to just sit there and take it. But in the back of my mind, while I was defending myself to the death (mine, or his if need be) I'd be crying inside thinking about how sad it was that such an unnecessary event was taking place.

R

yeh thats pretty ****** up. In md a teen tried to buy a girl a slurpee in a 7-11 and gotten jumped by her friends. Then thrown in the street where he was ran over.
Its that their roll models are douche bags like 50cents that promote violence is cool.

Back