Another build thread...OMG!!

Aight..puttin together the rad and fans tonight..this is gonna go in on Sunday so I can actually take the car for a drive. Weather's been good lately and I'm missin the drives.

4371203167_e52d5fa97b_b.jpg

Nice thread man. I'm loving the pistons! My car has been in the garage for almost 2 months myself, so I know what you mean about missing the drives.

On a side note, your desk looks like mine (minus the top piece). IKEA?

Nice thread man. I'm loving the pistons! My car has been in the garage for almost 2 months myself, so I know what you mean about missing the drives.

On a side note, your desk looks like mine (minus the top piece). IKEA?

Hell yea Ikea! LOL..actually..they don't make it anymore so it took me about 3 years of looking to find it. Found out my buddy was selling his so I jumped at the chance. Love that desk!

Ok..so dropped the rad in today. Flushed the coolant. Installed the fans, but they don't work. Well...the driver side don't work. I haven't tried the passenger side yet.

For those w/ the SPAL fans, there are only 2 wires attached to the harness. One red, and one black. I'm assuming red is power, and black is ground. Now on the msp, there's one yellow and one black. Which of these wires go where?

4376460055_75d1a0d6ee_b.jpg

4376462327_0377ed1f07_b.jpg

black goes to black, other wires hook up to each other, its pretty easy to figure out lol
just remember black is always ground

i have a 10" pull and that s*** moves some crazy air, i didnt know what the heck it was when it turned on thats how loud it was lol

Back