All aboard the Soul Train

:
2014 Mazda 6 GT Sould Red
2013-07-10%2016.30.15.jpg

Lame title, yes. Upgraded from a 08 Mazda 3 sedan. Loving everything so far, especially the MPG boost. I went from a pretty simple trim (i Touring Value) to fully loaded, so I am still getting used to that. Wish the blue from Europe was available here. I chose red to stand out (this red pops much better than Mazda's older Copper Red mica). Makes it easier to spot in a sea of silver.

Upcoming "mods"
Hidden hitch, although its not so hidden due to the higher behind of the 6. Using it for a bike rack. Thread to come.
3M Paint Defender (spray on). I'll make a separate thread on that when I am done.

"Mods" I can skip this time around:
Install XM unit in ashtray, run cabling under center console, install ground loop isolator
Retrofit HIDs into existing projector

No speeding here, I go 9 over and that's it.
Did the hitch over the weekend, looks nice! Not as hidden as I'd like, but the gas tank sized muffler is to blame there.
2013-07-13%2017.13.12.jpg

2013-07-13%2017.13.00.jpg

2013-07-10%2016.30.15.jpg

Lame title, yes. Upgraded from a 08 Mazda 3 sedan. Loving everything so far, especially the MPG boost. I went from a pretty simple trim (i Touring Value) to fully loaded, so I am still getting used to that. Wish the blue from Europe was available here. I chose red to stand out (this red pops much better than Mazda's older Copper Red mica). Makes it easier to spot in a sea of silver.

Upcoming "mods"
Hidden hitch, although its not so hidden due to the higher behind of the 6. Using it for a bike rack. Thread to come.
3M Paint Defender (spray on). I'll make a separate thread on that when I am done.

"Mods" I can skip this time around:
Install XM unit in ashtray, run cabling under center console, install ground loop isolator
Retrofit HIDs into existing projector

I would skip the spray, I heard it only last 1 year.........

Back