Airflow Logistics AFC GB $285..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a bunch of crap. There was only like a 40 minute window to get on the list?!?!? I wanted in on this, as well as I bet at least another 10 people. There's no way to let more people in on that price? Because I don't plan on paying more than the $285+ shipping.

Holy s***, dude I def didnt count on filling up this damn fast, this is absolutely incredible...as far as the 10 limit, trust me guys I wish I could sell more. But the problem is it takes time to build and install the maps on them. We dont want to be like some of the other companies who sell an ass load and then take 3 month to deliver. Also there are bound to be a lot of questions as far as installs, maps, tuning, etc and in order for us to be able to spend quality time helping you guys out we cant over extend how many units we have out at once. As it sits right now it will take us almost 3wks to build and ship these 10. If this kind of demand keeps up I'll be highly inclined to offer another GB....but as of now we already have the guys at Split Second working double overtime to get these things built and to us so we can tune them...

DSMConvert said:
Holy s***, dude I def didnt count on filling up this damn fast, this is absolutely incredible...as far as the 10 limit, trust me guys I wish I could sell more. But the problem is it takes time to build and install the maps on them. We dont want to be like some of the other companies who sell an ass load and then take 3 month to deliver. Also there are bound to be a lot of questions as far as installs, maps, tuning, etc and in order for us to be able to spend quality time helping you guys out we cant over extend how many units we have out at once. As it sits right now it will take us almost 3wks to build and ship these 10. If this kind of demand keeps up I'll be highly inclined to offer another GB....but as of now we already have the guys at Split Second working double overtime to get these things built and to us so we can tune them...
so do we have any idea of when the $335 (non-GB) units be available? also, i know the package comes with the software, but does it also come with the correct cables to hook the afc to the laptop?

thanks.

drew.

Ok guys final list is up...I'll be sending out invoices tomorrow or Thursday. If I dont recieve money by Friday night I will move on to the next person in line. Delivery date is looking to be around 3wks for these puppies....Those on the list please EMAIL me the following info. and put Airflow Logistics AFC in the subject header.

Name(real and forum)
Mailing Address
Phone #
email
paypal id(if different)

John@airflowlogistics.com

I will try to keep you guys updated as far as glitches, if we're ahead of schedule, etc...Those that did not get on the list, dont sweat it too much I'm highly considering offering another GB at a similar price as soon as we get caught back up. Hehe or for a small fee I'll provide you with their addresses and you can hunt them down and steal theirs!!!

Last edited:
noclue119 said:
1. Mallard my paypal id is my other e-mail mall8208@hotmail.com
2. 31r- paypal id is darrell.chapman@us.army.mil
3. Tommy1005 (paypal ts_motorsports@hotmail.com)
4. Miataracing (paypal tim@miataracing.com)
5. Hookedup240 (paypal Hookedup240sx@hotmail.com)
6.mspeed#267-Ca$h
7.jaxmsp (rgleaver@comcast.net)
8.peepsalot (paypal dj_erroneous@hotmail.com)
9.noclue119 (paypal gte971p@yahoo.com)
10xxxcool21(paypal xxcool21@yahoo.com)
backup 11. 10lbsmocc (paypal mattmaeser@yahoo.com )
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

OK guys I've updated the list...if you have the (confirmed) next to your name then I have your info and all you have left to do is wait for the paypal invoice to send money...If you do NOT have that next to your name(xxxcool and peeps) you need to email me your info ASAP. If I do not get your info by Thurs I'll be moving on to the next person on the list. Dont mean to be harsh but as you can tell there is a very large demand and I dont want to hold up production for the others.

DSM
Does that mean if somebody doesn't pay then I am number 11 as a backup. I will even pay more because I really need this for my project.

Thanks,
10lbs

DSMConvert said:
OK guys I've updated the list...if you have the (confirmed) next to your name then I have your info and all you have left to do is wait for the paypal invoice to send money...If you do NOT have that next to your name(xxxcool and peeps) you need to email me your info ASAP. If I do not get your info by Thurs I'll be moving on to the next person on the list. Dont mean to be harsh but as you can tell there is a very large demand and I dont want to hold up production for the others.

why don't u sent him email to make sure

peeps got your email...xxxcool times running out for ya! As soon as I get info for all 10 I'll send out the invoices....please note that the invoices will be for $285 + shipping(looking at all the different rates to each of you it will be between $10-$14). 10lbs if i dont hear from xxcool you get promoted and I'll pm you to let you know. Cables are not included, its just a standard 9-pin that you can get from bestbuy/radioshack for like 9 bucks...

DSMConvert said:
peeps got your email...xxxcool times running out for ya! As soon as I get info for all 10 I'll send out the invoices....please note that the invoices will be for $285 + shipping(looking at all the different rates to each of you it will be between $10-$14). 10lbs if i dont hear from xxcool you get promoted and I'll pm you to let you know. Cables are not included, its just a standard 9-pin that you can get from bestbuy/radioshack for like 9 bucks...
oh **** it is a serial port? Not a USB? i Don't have that on my laptop..

thats very interesting most laptops ive come across still have that connection, even my new work laptop....but if indeed you dont i believe there in an adapter...I'll check into it for you...

DSMConvert said:
thats very interesting most laptops ive come across still have that connection, even my new work laptop....but if indeed you dont i believe there in an adapter...I'll check into it for you...
the connecter should fit into a port like this right?
db9f.gif

Honestly no biggy i figure it out... I wan the unit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back