Airflow Logistics AFC GB $285..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hookedup240 said:
holy s*** 30 minutes and there is only one spot left...hahaha....alot of people r going to be pissed.
Looks like I have to step out of this at the last minute.. I'm sure someone else will snatch my spot.

Last edited:
Damn $2800 in 30 mins is the way to do business... Listening to customers is hte best way to go

I mean thats NUTS....

Okay look. I'm willing to bet anything not all those people will actully do it. I have whoevers spot that backs out. I would also like the wideband option if that is possible. This GB should've been longer like 20units.

KySpeed said:
I mean thats NUTS....

Okay look. I'm willing to bet anything not all those people will actully do it. I have whoevers spot that backs out. I would also like the wideband option if that is possible. This GB should've been longer like 20units.

i think there should be a list started that will have an order of replacement spots if anyone changes there mind....hahaha

I won't be backing out though.

Yes 10 units seems a bit low considering the interest in this product. I would have done a group buy with a time limit instead. You have so many days to sign up for the group buy, then so many days after to send the money in... Not trying to tell DSM how to run his business, just that is what seems logical to me.

Me either, Well unless someone wants to pay me 325 + shipping + paypal fees... HEHEHE J/k I want this unit already

Can I be first on the list of backups if someone backs out? Right here is the proof I'm first on the backup list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back